The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,704 views
deepforestraceway13i.jpg

deepforestraceway14.jpg

deepforestraceway16.jpg

deepforestraceway18.jpg
 
I'm not on my PS3 right now so I'm uploading what I have on my USB at the moment.

You'll know exactly what it is.
nrburgringnordschleife2fh.jpg


This one is not as good, but notice the tire marks are already being made in advance of the R8, (and this was the first lap of a practice trail) weird huh?
grandvalleyeastc.jpg
 
ZONDA R drifting in Tsukuba:


FERRARI F40 in Indianapolis:


LAMBO MURCIELAGO LP 670-4 SV in Top Gear test track:


C4 in Grand Valley:


C4 smoking in Grand Valley:


C4 again in Grand Valley:


SUBARU in Eiger:


SLS AMG in Ring: (not a real drift)


Many more to come:)
 
Last edited:
XSARA in Grand Valley:


XSARA smoking in Grand Valley:


XSARA again in Grand Valley:


Many more to come:)

Citroen C4 maybe? The Xsara is an older, FWD Rally car. That there is most definatly 4WD
 
Citroen C4 maybe? The Xsara is an older, FWD Rally car. That there is most definatly 4WD

OMG:crazy:
What a mistake I've committed:)
I'll edit the photo's title:D TKS:)

EDIT: Added 2 other pict:)
 
C-c-c-combo breaker!

It's against the AUP to make multiple posts in a row. Use the edit button, or wait till someone else has posted. Nice photos though.

EDIT: And here's my contribution to the thread:

tsukubacircuit4gimp.jpg

Like a boss.
 
Last edited:
:nervous:Dunno how to delete my posts, wouldn't mind if am admin deletes my extra posts
 
It's not that bad, I'd say average, I'm no pro, but some minor things could be picked out but they depend personal taste

@buzzkill, I love that car painted, I havent had the time to drive it tho, sadly

Thanks! :)
 
A handful of shots I took during the latest Drift Trial event at the Autumn Ring, drifting with diesel..

autumnring9.jpg


autumnring11.jpg


autumnring13.jpg


autumnring16.jpg


autumnring18.jpg
 
Back