The Easiest Ways to Make Money and XP in Gran Turismo Sport

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 926 comments
I do the Mclaren F1 at BMB got the racing done the quickest for me 312,00 and 6920xp every 11 minutes , 317 wins got around 180,000 xp too get too level 50

I do the Mclaren F1 at BMB got the racing done the quickest for me 312,00 and 6920xp every 11 minutes , 317 wins got around 180,000 xp too get too level 50

The XBow,at N300 takes 11 minutes and 47 seconds, its $375,00 and it required less than 100 wins to reach level 50 along with the other stuff to complete in the game.

I thought it took over 1 million XP to reach level 50, I have 2.76 million currently.

The XBow,at N300 takes 11 minutes and 47 seconds, its $375,00 and it required less than 100 wins to reach level 50 along with the other stuff to complete in the game.
100 wins is 825,000xp. Level 50 is 2.4 million. Even with everything else in the game, you'll be coming up well short unless you put in some other grinds like X2019s/Le Mans, Gr.1/Monza, or 1979s/Le Mans.

Reached level 50 at !1:52pm 30 June, no firework show or video, a decal :irked:

Congrats on Level 50, still at 47 myself but maybe I will manage to use this grind during my 2 weeks break from work to actually make some progress towards the final trophies I need for platinum Sport.

100 wins is 825,000xp. Level 50 is 2.4 million. Even with everything else in the game, you'll be coming up well short unless you put in some other grinds like X2019s/Le Mans, Gr.1/Monza, or 1979s/Le Mans.

I understand that. That's why I mentioned that I only had to grind BMB less than 100 wins along with the other things to complete in the game to reach level 50. I cant imagine how long I would need to drive in circles for to reach level 50 only racing BMB.

Been grinding Nostalgic 1979 Monza with a 330-P4 today, doing clean races every race, to grind credits and mileage points. Needed the MP for the expensive exchange week and credits to get back from 0, after buying the 330-P4.

I'm closing in on 9mln credits again, gained a level (43 atm) and was able to buy the remaining paint chips. Never had a dull moment during the grind. Quick 8 minutes races, netting me 240K and 570 MP.

Cranked up the grinding and moved from Nostalgic to Gr.1 Monza, using a fully upgraded R18 '11.
Not going flat out, just to make sure I paint within all the lines easily. Doing 9:35 race times fairly consistently, netting 330K and good MP + XP.

Farmed enough to buy my second 20mln credit car this evening, reached lvl45 and got enough MP to buy paint chips for weeks (unless they throw in 10 chromes for several weeks again).

Still need to do a lot of grinding, though. 61 clean races for a 20mln credit car, of which I still have to collect 2 of. It's not getting old yet, so at this rate I'll have them at the end of next week, easy.

After grinding Gr.1 Monza for several days, I think I need a break from the grind a bit.
Grinded back 12mln credits and 14K MP and leveled up to 46.5.
Not worried about the level, since I only started playing this game in March this year. It's fast enough to lvl50.
The need for more unicorns and paint chips is still on, but at a slower pace for now.
I do a clean race Gr.1 Monza on muscle memory now and that's not good :lol:

Take your time, kinda sucks when you get there and nowhere else to go after it, just cash is all your looking to gain as unlikely too run out of mileage points. Though I'm just racing the AI in custom races and getting away from Blue moon

Take your time, kinda sucks when you get there and nowhere else to go after it, just cash is all your looking to gain as unlikely too run out of mileage points. Though I'm just racing the AI in custom races and getting away from Blue moon

Oh absolutely. Tried a run on Monza this evening and couldn't do another one after. I may have to find another track to grind a few times, before I can go back to grinding Monza again.

To get the last two 20mln credits cars, I have to run it another 70 times...., the thought of it alone makes me want to stretch it over a month or 2 :D

I'll get there, eventually.

Oh absolutely. Tried a run on Monza this evening and couldn't do another one after. I may have to find another track to grind a few times, before I can go back to grinding Monza again.

To get the last two 20mln credits cars, I have to run it another 70 times...., the thought of it alone makes me want to stretch it over a month or 2 :D

I'll get there, eventually.
Tokyo Express in Gr1 is pretty good..... one race gets you the money and the miles for the daily workout gift. It's fun, and not much longer than Monza.
The Clean Race Bonus is a bit harder though..... the slightest touch on a wall and you've lost it.

Tokyo Express in Gr1 is pretty good..... one race gets you the money and the miles for the daily workout gift. It's fun, and not much longer than Monza.
The Clean Race Bonus is a bit harder though..... the slightest touch on a wall and you've lost it.

yeah, I've been doing Tokyo Express in VGT before. Easy quick win, but not too easy to get a CRB on. It's a fun track for sure.
Bought my 3rd 20mln car yesterday and gonna take it easy towards the 4th now, reducing the grind to 4 half hour stints a day. 2mln a day is good enough for me now.

yeah, I've been doing Tokyo Express in VGT before. Easy quick win, but not too easy to get a CRB on. It's a fun track for sure.
Bought my 3rd 20mln car yesterday and gonna take it easy towards the 4th now, reducing the grind to 4 half hour stints a day. 2mln a day is good enough for me now.

Yeah, you dont need to rush to get all of the cars, I have them all and now I have nothing to do with the credits. I think I bought a $10 million dollar car a couple of weeks ago just so I wasnt sitting $20 mil, back up to $15 mil, I will have to buy another duplicate unicorn soon.

And besides that, grinding the same tracks over and over again isn't that much fun, to be honest. Most of them turned into polished up lap limited time trials now, without seeking for lots of improvements and do more than 6 races per hour.

Just bought the Ferrari 250 GTO. That completes the 20 million cars. Now for the.... Oh you are kidding right? RIGHT :crazy:

I only do the oval race once or two races a Le mans in the XJ13 per day to get a gift car each day. That's most days anyway.

Just bought the Ferrari 250 GTO. That completes the 20 million cars. Now for the.... Oh you are kidding right? RIGHT :crazy:

I only do the oval race once or two races a Le mans in the XJ13 per day to get a gift car each day. That's most days anyway.

I have had all of the cars in game for awhile now. Playing only on weekends I still manage to find enough cash that I have to buy duplicate cars (usually $10 million cars) so that my credits dont sit at $20 million.

Well I am here for the final grind to Level 50!

I would have done this already but am a firm believer in trying to do things naturally but since XP for race results online/normal update races (all of which I've completed) is quite low it's time to knuckle down for the final two trophies Level 50 which will unlock the Platinum for GT Sport.

Currently I am planning to use the Ford Gt/Xbork method for the grind using BMB, I have about 30k of Lvl 47 left so how many races do you think I will have to do to hit 50 playing approximately three hours a night 5 days a week?

Well I am here for the final grind to Level 50!

I would have done this already but am a firm believer in trying to do things naturally but since XP for race results online/normal update races (all of which I've completed) is quite low it's time to knuckle down for the final two trophies Level 50 which will unlock the Platinum for GT Sport.

Currently I am planning to use the Ford Gt/Xbork method for the grind using BMB, I have about 30k of Lvl 47 left so how many races do you think I will have to do to hit 50 playing approximately three hours a night 5 days a week?

You're still over 1m XP away from level 50. It will be over 100 races.

You're still over 1m XP away from level 50. It will be over 100 races.

Thank you!

Looks like I have a schedule then, probably going to do about 24 races a day over the next week or so maybe I can push it through over the rest of the
week.

Back