The Easiest Ways to Make Money and XP in Gran Turismo Sport

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 926 comments
:bowdown:

Excessive grinding has come to an end, at least for now, as I've got them all including full upgrades on each car :

IMG_0644.JPG

:cheers:

There's only one car left missing in my garage but all I can do here is hope to have some luck :scared: ...

How long did it take you to grind for all those cars? What was your grinding regimine like?
I have all the cars as @ROCKET JOE got in the nice picture. My Grind is a couple hours of driving a day and pick up around 4 million credits, and rubber banding while you sleep and pick up another 4 million in 15 hours, and once you got all of them nice cars then you can sit back and have a nice beer :).

How long did it take you to grind for all those cars? What was your grinding regimine like?

I've never had a schedule and collecting cars wasn't the plan, it simply happened. I'm not fond of Sport Mode racing anymore, and with all the driving challenges and achievements completed a long time ago there's just not much more to do at times :sly: - it's my disaster recovery so to speak.
I admit I reverse-pitted early on in the game which gave me the P4 and a big part of the other cars available back then.
The rest has been grinding with the N300 X-Bow on BMB for credits and on NIS for mileage points. In about 70 minutes it's possible to gain roughly 2,000,000 cr as well as 5,000 mp !
Everything's been quite relaxed most of the time, but with my garage getting more and more complete I got a bit hyped and I've done about 600 races during the last six weeks :crazy: ... so yes @fordlaser, I had a beer or two yesterday :cheers: !

Man wtf you had a lot of plenty of time in your life

Lol yeah ... I confirm though I always had two or three hours a day left for sleeping 👍 :) !

I've never had a schedule and collecting cars wasn't the plan, it simply happened. I'm not fond of Sport Mode racing anymore, and with all the driving challenges and achievements completed a long time ago there's just not much more to do at times :sly: - it's my disaster recovery so to speak.
I admit I reverse-pitted early on in the game which gave me the P4 and a big part of the other cars available back then.
The rest has been grinding with the N300 X-Bow on BMB for credits and on NIS for mileage points. In about 70 minutes it's possible to gain roughly 2,000,000 cr as well as 5,000 mp !
Everything's been quite relaxed most of the time, but with my garage getting more and more complete I got a bit hyped and I've done about 600 races during the last six weeks :crazy: ... so yes @fordlaser, I had a beer or two yesterday :cheers: !

Lol yeah ... I confirm though I always had two or three hours a day left for sleeping 👍 :) !

Thanks for the reply. Very interesting! I would love to be as motivated as you to go for obtaining all the cars, but at this point I think I'm just content with getting to level 50(currently 355,000XP away from 50). I do own most of the cars already but still missing quite a few. To me the grind to collect every single car just isn't worth it because of two reasons:

A)There's a lot of kickass cars in the game that can't even be driven in either sport mode or the campaign. It's like....geez, what's the point PD?

B)There's no achievement or any sort of Trophy for obtaining them all. PD should really consider putting up an achievement for getting all the cars in the game. I admit that would probably make me grind to get them all if they did.

:bowdown:

Excessive grinding has come to an end, at least for now, as I've got them all including full upgrades on each car :

View attachment 862051

:cheers:

There's only one car left missing in my garage but all I can do here is hope to have some luck :scared: ...

Congrats :cheers: and welcome in the GT millionaires club :D

Now I'm ready for the next 20 Mio car ..

(I hope they wont add another one .. anyway ..)

IR

One of the easiest and stress free is using the Tomohawk at Monza ( no chicane) in the Group 1 race..set it to max power and it absolutely blitzes the opposition and you’ll be in the lead by lap 2 leaving the remaining 5 laps to take in the scenic views, just over 9 minutes usually for me and it nets 330,000 credits and 6300 Exp so roughly a million credits and nearly 20,000 Exp every half hour or so :cheers:
FF5AB005-E338-4226-B504-7C4E7694C7C1.png
B8ED4980-E5CF-4C39-AB65-7AFA52CF2A1F.png

Interesting. I need a little stress though. Blue moon was driving me crazy how repetitive it became turning left all day. I will give the tomahawk a try

Im thinking of uninstalling the game back to patch 1.01 and starting again using glitches. All I need is rank 50 and it is taking forever. Currently rank 47

Hi how do you do this? I have day one edition of GT and I'm only rank 17 with 70k credits. Sick of grinding now.. any help would be appreciated

The missing car is the Audi R18 TDI "Le Mans" which can only be won on the "wheel of fortune" :crazy: :).
Oh, wow. I've thought it's a guaranteed prize in one of the career events. So, your only hope now that it will eventually appear in daily marathon spin?

Hi how do you do this? I have day one edition of GT and I'm only rank 17 with 70k credits. Sick of grinding now.. any help would be appreciated
I didnt uninstall in the end. I just grinded. Im level 49 now. More grinding needed

I don't know for sure but imagine if you bought the game on a disc, that will be "original" so if you dump the copy on the PS4 that has all the updates, then reload again from the disc, that would work? Not sure if it would automatically force updates or not though. Like today for instance, you get the choice of upgrading to 1.50 or not having any online features...... so the plan above may not work!

I don't know for sure but imagine if you bought the game on a disc, that will be "original" so if you dump the copy on the PS4 that has all the updates, then reload again from the disc, that would work? Not sure if it would automatically force updates or not though. Like today for instance, you get the choice of upgrading to 1.50 or not having any online features...... so the plan above may not work!

Exactly, if you start at the beginning offline you can only do arcade, you can't do campaign etc without updating or going online. So I doubt it will work.

The Lewis Hamilton DLC has major credit rewards. Anyone know if it gives good XP, too?
Not really, I just got a diamond time and it was only 970 xp.

Don't know if already mentioned but missions stage 7 keeps paying, in particular race 7 pays 22k for 50 sec run. Not bad for small amounts of quick easy cash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Definitely dont do this @codenayme as you cant save the game at all without bring at current update level. Which means anything you do or buy is lost as soon as you switch off the game.

One of the easiest and stress free is using the Tomohawk at Monza ( no chicane) in the Group 1 race..set it to max power and it absolutely blitzes the opposition and you’ll be in the lead by lap 2 leaving the remaining 5 laps to take in the scenic views, just over 9 minutes usually for me and it nets 330,000 credits and 6300 Exp so roughly a million credits and nearly 20,000 Exp every half hour or so :cheers:View attachment 869151 View attachment 869152
What is "just over 9 minutes" ?
I did some quick maths and this is pretty much the equivalent of spending 6 minutes and 40 seconds to get 240.000 in the La Sarthe classic race.

Back