The Easiest Ways to Make Money and XP in Gran Turismo Sport

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 926 comments
What is "just over 9 minutes" ?
I did some quick maths and this is pretty much the equivalent of spending 6 minutes and 40 seconds to get 240.000 in the La Sarthe classic race.

your point being ? I’m Just giving another way to make easy money so pipe down

One of the easiest and stress free is using the Tomohawk at Monza ( no chicane) in the Group 1 race..set it to max power and it absolutely blitzes the opposition and you’ll be in the lead by lap 2 leaving the remaining 5 laps to take in the scenic views, just over 9 minutes usually for me and it nets 330,000 credits and 6300 Exp so roughly a million credits and nearly 20,000 Exp every half hour or so :cheers:View attachment 869151 View attachment 869152

In your opinion is this method more efficient than doing the BMB/X-Bow race?

In your opinion is this method more efficient than doing the BMB/X-Bow race?
Not sure about being more efficient but it’s certainly a lot more fun than just turning left endlessly, and the rewards are pretty sweet for such a short race

Maybe not easiest way to make money but for sure the fastest for a skilled driver is the new Hamilton DLC. :sly:
I got 140 Mio. Cr. for all diamond laptimes in about 10h. So that´s about 14 Mio. Cr. per hour. :D
Some of the World Tour Aliens even made this in 1-2 hours. :crazy:

Best and hardest way to make credits. :lol:
I'm still stuck on Big Willow. Just .011 seconds off Hamilton's time!!! :nervous:

Slightly off topic: When did PD add the bridge at the end of the Big Willow lap? We've had 2 updates since the last time it was featured in daily races & I had enough laps then to remember it being absent at that time.

I've been working on updating the Fastest Ways to make credits spreadsheet by adding how long it'd take to do X event to get to 100m credits. It's still a work in progress, but it's interesting to see how it'll take 2 days to get to 100m credits by doing the Premium Lounge - BMB event with the XBOW and the RX500. Currently, I have the X2014 Nations Race at Sarthe as the fastest way (listed), which would take 1d 19h 30m (290 runs) to get to 100m credits. I'll be adding in the details for Gr. 1 at Monza soon, since that one is the fastest way to make credits that I haven't listed yet. :)

Also: For Gr. 1 event at Monza, I have the SRT Tomahawk, Alpine VGT, and the Bugatti VGT listed as the fastest cars to complete this event with. Are there any other Gr. 1 cars that are worth mentioning?

Also: For Gr. 1 event at Monza, I have the SRT Tomahawk, Alpine VGT, and the Bugatti VGT listed as the fastest cars to complete this event with. Are there any other Gr. 1 cars that are worth mentioning?

I was using the Mazda LM55 VGT on my alt account for this race to get my daily mileage. It's very easy to drive and can take the lead on lap 3 while still avoiding the AI for the CRB. Did you already spend your $100m from the LH challenge? :)

I was using the Mazda LM55 VGT on my alt account for this race to get my daily mileage. It's very easy to drive and can take the lead on lap 3 while still avoiding the AI for the CRB. Did you already spend your $100m from the LH challenge? :)
Hmmm.
I'll give it a try right now. My criteria to describe a Gr. 1 car as fast is to get 1st place at/before the end of lap 1. :D
... or a time threshold.. I forgot what time it was, as I haven't done this in a while.

Nope! I already own every car (minus the Daily Spin R18), so I'm going to wait for the next update before I go on a shopping spree. :)

Hmmm.
I'll give it a try right now. My criteria to describe a Gr. 1 car as fast is to get 1st place at/before the end of lap 1. :D
... or a time threshold.. I forgot what time it was, as I haven't done this in a while.

Nope! I already own every car (minus the Daily Spin R18), so I'm going to wait for the next update before I go on a shopping spree. :)
I think there are multiple scripts/coriographs for each race, so I think a lap or race time would be best.

I think there are multiple scripts/coriographs for each race, so I think a lap or race time would be best.
Lap time, yes. I did a couple runs, and my requirement is that the car has to do a lap time of 1:15 or under.

Total time: around 8:45.

Some observations:
- Under tuning, LM55 cannot go flat out through T1 at all. :(
- Bugatti VGT can go flat out through T1 when by itself. Under slipstream, you have to slow down.
- SRT Tomahawk can almost take T1 flat out when under slipstream. Total time is around 8:45
-Alpine VGT can take T1 flat out under any circumstance. Total time is around 8:40

Last edited:
I've been using the R18 '11 a lot (because it was there, and has 900hp), but I'm still really confused about the clean race bonus in this race.

I did one last night where a TS050 battered me to the inside of Lesmo 1 - not far enough to go four-wheels off (because barrier), but a hard hit and a good cut - and with only a couple of other occasions where I was even two-wheels off, one between the Lesmos, and one on the inside exit at Ascari, I got the clean race bonus. The previous race the night before had zero contact with any kerb and a bit of a tag from the TS050 at della Roggia (he put his nose into my rear quarter), no clean race bonus.

It definitely looks like you can't go four-wheels onto the kerbs between and at the exit of the Lesmos, and there's a tight limit on the inside and outside leaving Ascari, but otherwise I'm flummoxed.

Now we know for sure that PD are so incompetent that they can't provide us with a decent online penalty system, I would think the same incompetence transfers to the offline races.

this is my best racing super soft in under 12 minutes
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200502153716.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200502153716.jpg

I've recently changed my money earner from Nostalgic 79 (or whatever it's called) which is the quickest but only nets 240k with clean race bonus, to Gr.1 Monza which is fun and fast and nets 330k and then to Gr.1 Tokyo which takes a bit longer (8 laps) but is a high speed blast and it does all the miles needed for the daily gift. One race, loads o' cash and a new car all in one! :cheers:

So, I FINALLY reached level 50 today (welcome prize to Diamond Driver Club?? A decal :grumpy: ). Boy, level 49 took forever!

To give an overview of what it took:

Logged on days - 213
Miles (KM) driven - 47,043.
Credits earned - 116,277,960
Mileage Points - 605,210

Campaign Races Won - 609 of which:

Blue Moon (Premium Sports)- 52
Monza (Gr 1) - 106
La Sarthe (Nostalgia 79) - 167

at first, i don´t know what it took for Level 50, because i have it since 25.5.2019.
but i´ve been often driving on BMB

this is my static from today:

Logged on days - 201
Miles (KM) driven - 93030 (no 24h controller wall grinding. all kilometer real driven or drifted - drift trial points 740.680.479)
Credits earned - 226.137.744
Mileage Points - 849.664

Campaign Races Won - 633 of which:

Blue Moon (Premium Sports)- 240
Monza (Gr 1) - 202
La Sarthe (Nostalgia 79) - 6

last year i liked BMB with the mazda rx500 on N300. realy nice to drive, much better then the x-bow. i would say, that i hate driving the x-bow :)

if i´m not drifting, i drive since a few months the gr.1 race on monza with the srt tomahawk. for me the fastest and easyest way to earn money with a perfect race.

i´m only interested on CP
milage points several weeks are frozen on 99.999
xp points don´t count since 25.5.2019 because level 50

but i need a little bit more money. 3 cars missing in my garage

corvette stingray 5 millions
jaguar d-type 15 millions
giulia tz2 10 millions

i have to earn the money. on daily gift car i only get the xx time normal cars or gr.b rally cars

My current favourite is the X2014 (Standard) Le Mans race. 3 laps, 9 minutes, 345k with clean race bonus. Use Super Soft tyres for an easier time.

You need to be careful passing and around the Porsche Curves. But I’m surprised how enjoyable and easy the car is to drive once you get used to the pace.

I'm not in a real hurry to farm credits. I do the GT League Vision GT races on Tokio with an overpowered SRT Tomahawk X. With clean race bonus I get 225K for an easy peasy 9 minute drive. Good enough for me.

For those of you having trouble with the KTM at N300 at Blue Moon Bay, I can report that the Ford GT at N400 (power level 2, reduced to N400; weight level 5, reduced to minimum; RSS tyres) is very, very easy - it's much more stable due to the long wheelbase, and you'll net 7,590XP for a clean race. The top of third gear is perfect for the final turn too.

Sorry for the bump, but this method is perfect! I hate the KTM and this one makes it easy to get the clean race bonus as well. Thank you!

Sorry for the bump, but this method is perfect! I hate the KTM and this one makes it easy to get the clean race bonus as well. Thank you!

But you are giving up money and XP, if you are looking to maximize both as the title suggests you need to race at N300, payouts for both are higher.

Back