The Electronic Three Cometh! - Starts Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robin
  • 418 comments
  • 25,083 views
SimonK
Playstation Mobile, yeah that's exactly what I want.

Same here.
 
Look its my future mother in law..
 
It's only on SPIKE. And game trailers dot com.


Around the world.
 
PETA isn't going to like that.
 
Raging boner.... Kratos TORE THAT BI-PEDAL ELEPHANT UP!

Also I really liked the chain winding and swinging sound effects.
 
Oh this one I'm actually looking forward to.
 
Now THIS is what I came to see!
 
Being serious for a minute. There's not much vita love here.
 
I really never got GOW, that was decidedly meh for me, though it didn't help that the audio cut out partway through for some Gametrailers E3 coverage blurb, thanks for that "GT"...
 
Jesus! Last of Us is insane!!!
 
Damn, that was badass.
Can't wait for this!

That was it? Beside's the last of us and God of war, that was pretty disappointing. And nothing about the last guardian?! Sadface...
 
It was The Last Of Us, looks totally awesome!
 
Wait, is he wrapping up?
 
AH now this is teh shizzle
 
Yup, I'm getting it!
 
THE LAST OF US: Game of the year! WOW!
 
I personally don't see the attraction of Last Of Us. It just doesn't seem anything revolutionary and I'd rather have another Uncharted.

That really was a seriously weak conference.
 
All done, just a few good ones, others not so much...
 
Last of us looks awesome but that was the only highlight for me. Where was the Vita?
 
Well, there is gonna be some nerdrage in the GT5 threads now :lol:


"y no gt5?"
 
SimonK
I personally don't see the attraction of Last Of Us. It just doesn't seem anything revolutionary and I'd rather have another Uncharted.

That really was a seriously weak conference.

I'd rather have another Uncharted to, awesome series. Still looks pretty cool.
 
Last of us looks awesome but that was the only highlight for me. Where was the Vita?

in the middle, of the conference, nothing really "big"
 
Last of us looks awesome but that was the only highlight for me. Where was the Vita?

Near the start.

I can't believe I stayed up for that. The Last Of Us was awesome, though, crafting stuff on the fly and, AND! Non-regenerating health in a 2012 (2013?) console game!
 
Was anything said about plus? I only caught God of War and The Last of Us. The Last of Us looks fantastic. Must buy.
 
Near the start.

I can't believe I stayed up for that. The Last Of Us was awesome, though, crafting stuff on the fly and, AND! Non-regenerating health in a 2012 console game!

Yeah, a first for Naughtydog!
 
Back