The Electronic Three Cometh! - Starts Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robin
  • 418 comments
  • 25,083 views
Wonder book.

I wonder what the.%^*# is going on.
 
This is just embarrassing, I stayed up til 3am for THIS?

Fire exits joke: Not a single laugh.
 
This is just embarrassing, I stayed up til 3am for THIS?

I know what you mean. This seems like a joke. "oh hey just kidding, this is our real conference".
 
neema_t
This is just embarrassing, I stayed up til 3am for THIS?

Nah it's the laugh mate.
 
This is ridiculously boring....
 
At least the Wonderbook BGM is fun to listen to while I'm drawing.
 
It's no ordinary book you know. M

It's a wonder book

Only on SPIKE.
 
I'm pretty sure all the actually decent games I've seen tonight got about a quarter of this stage time. Does Sony have actual stuff to show or is this just stalling?
 
Rush home to catch the end and my stupid netbook is worthless.
 
This looks just as bad as Star Wars kinect... I can't believe this demo has gone on this long. I don't like where this conference is going...
 
Do any of the people doing the demo actually have any idea what they are doing?
 
Need the fast forward button on live streams
 
Do any of the people doing the demo actually have any idea what they are doing?

Of course not, this game was clearly knocked together in about a week because Sony suddenly realised they have absolutely nothing to show at E3 this year.
 
SimonK
Are you drinking? It was probably a wise idea, I imagine it's making this more entertaining.

Actually I've got the house to myself and a bottle of captain Morgan's.

And yes it's funny. Getting funnier as it goes along.

Wing Gardium levyosa my arse.
 
Of course not, this game was clearly knocked together in about a week because Sony suddenly realised they have absolutely nothing to show at E3 this year.

Seriously, where are the GAMES!

Actually I've got the house to myself and a bottle of captain Morgan's.

And yes it's funny. Getting funnier as it goes along.

Wing Gardium levyosa my arse.

I could do with a bottle of that right now. Or pure vodka. Need something to spice this up.
 
What is the world coming to....
PS games on Phones/tablets
Xbox games on Phones/tablets
Wii games on phones/tablets

Throws phone in water...
 
I feel like we should start being more on topic seeing as Jor 'the big man' dan is watching/reading.

I accidentally just refreshed my E3 feed, and now I have no idea what's going on, there's just been like a 5 minute intro, what the hell is this?

Wait, that wasn't on topic at all.
 
Wonderbook is possibly the worst idea in the history of the world. Seriously, this is retarded.
 
Playstation Mobile, yeah that's exactly what I want.
 
Looks like all hope rests on Wii U now.
 
neema_t
I feel like we should start being more on topic seeing as Jor 'the big man' dan is watching/reading.

I accidentally just refreshed my E3 feed, and now I have no idea what's going on, there's just been like a 5 minute intro, what the hell is this?

He's laughing too.
 
At last, the one reason I choose to watch the Sony E3 Press Conference.
 
I smell a blockbuster coming.
 
Spagetti69
I smell a blockbuster coming.

It's a curry I had earlier.
 
What's going on with this GTTV feed?
 
God of War: Ascension gameplay looks similar to it's predecessors? Or am I wrong?
 
Back