The Electronic Three Cometh! - Starts Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robin
  • 418 comments
  • 25,062 views
Hey that looks good.

Edit it's over too quick. Not 5 inch related.
 
Hmm I hope those PS+ announced games are coming to the EU, and the membership price is the same (though 5 bucks a month sounds right). Will that dude lend me some money to get a bigger HD though? I'm maxed out =/
 
It's on G4 as well, not just SPIKE.
 
dylansan
It's on G4 as well, not just SPIKE.

Only on SPIKE.


And Er G4.

Ah at sea.
 
Can't beat seamen.
 
A beautiful 5 inch in my hands. ?

Oh god, that made me laugh!

Was that whole boat thing an Assassin's Creed game? Did much assassinating happen? I'm confused.

Good to see Dan Hay has work between all the film trailers he does.
 
That ship battle was intense! I was so hyped up when they shouted "fire!" followed by the barrage of cannonballs.
 
Oh my gosh! AC3 looks amazing!
 
My stream is lagging. I'm still at sea.
 
Gears Of Far Cry?

I hate it when devs play through their game as if they don't know what's going to happen. We know it's all scripted gameplay.
 
Far Cry 3 looks shockingly bad, good grief! Co-op I mean.
 
They get there tits out in that game game though.
 
They're doing it again. We don't care that you have over 250 move titles.
 
They get there tits out in that game game though.

I can see the real thing for free, though, it's not got 4 player co-op but that's fine by me.

They're doing it again. We don't care that you have over 250 move titles.

I hope this is the fluff before the really big news...
 
neema_t
I hope this is the fluff before the really big news...

You talking 8 inches now ?
 
Far Cry 3 looks shockingly bad, good grief! Co-op I mean.

I'm glad it wasn't just me who thought the modeling and lighting looked boring.
 
SimonK
They're doing it again. We don't care that you have over 250 move titles.

Move.. Yuck
 
Watch Dogs listed for PS3, PC & X360. E3 Demo said to have been running on PC.
 
There's no point in complaining about the "Facts & Figures" fluff, they'll do it whether you like it or not.
 
I hope this is the fluff before the really big news...

I hope they have something, because this is 80% fluff and pointless stats so far.

Wow, and they say Kinect is cheesy and childish. This looks like something from Fisher Price.
 
When they getting into the good stuff?? an hour of boring and kinda worthless stuff.
 
Just saw Kaz bottom left hand corner.

Ducking out the way.
 
Though I personally won't find any fun in the Wonderbook, I'm quite fond of how the Wonderbook works. I'm not saying I know how it does exactly, but I already have a good idea.
 
Ah andy "ive seen it's and its great" house.
 
At least this press conference isn't as bad as the one in 2006.

Riiiiiidge Racer! The PS3 will sell for... $599 US dollars!
 
I'm definately behind here.

Just getting the book up.
 
If you just switched this on you'd have no idea this was a Sony Playstation conference.

Games, Sony, Games! Exclusive ones!
 
'We actually kept it a secret' Yeah, there's a reason for that...
 
Now bedtime stories on PS Move...boring...
 
This is right up there with Kinectimals for motion control cack.
 
Back