The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
Does anyone know if and I really mean "IF" SCS will allow us to bring over our trucks including mod versions to mix into ATS? I think it would make for some great photos and scenes. I doubt it, but would be flipping if it did happen.

There should be a good chance that might be able to happen, since ATS seemingly should run on exactly -- or very close to -- the same system as ETS, though I don't know, in my head it's a 50/50 chance. :boggled:

I'll ask here if anyone knows, but will they work on ETS2 and ATS to have more than 8 trucks per manufacturer? I love to see mods and the original models together, not removing a manufacturer model with a mod. IF you wish, you can post this to SCS as you want.

I'll ask here if anyone knows, but will they work on ETS2 and ATS to have more than 8 trucks per manufacturer? I love to see mods and the original models together, not removing a manufacturer model with a mod. IF you wish, you can post this to SCS as you want.
I don't think it will happen as there are only 2 models per manufacturer.

Bad news, my laptop is fatally ill. So no ETS2 for a while.

Good news, I ordered a gaming PC, so I'll be able to play ETS2 at good quality :)

I recently found out how to make a map mod and I'm currently working on one. At the moment, its really bad.
Work with TSM?
I need buy DLC East?
Can I drive 50k Scania on this map?

Also my new PC arrived, now in the process of re-installing Steam games and mods, I'll be back on ETS2 soon :)

Work with TSM?
I need buy DLC East?
Can I drive 50k Scania on this map?

Also my new PC arrived, now in the process of re-installing Steam games and mods, I'll be back on ETS2 soon :)
Haha, I have no idea how to continue building on other maps. I'm just building my own separate world at the moment.

Haha, I have no idea how to continue building on other maps. I'm just building my own separate world at the moment.
Just what everyone asks on mod sites. Good luck with your world :)

New PC, better ETS2. Testing out 50k's Scania R2008:

2015-03-05_00001.jpg

2015-03-05_00002.jpg

GT Mike is working on a project too , releasing preview versions of it. Mmmm :)

I tried the first version , but had a major conflict with it and some existing mods. I ended up removing most of the old ones and eventually got ETS2 stable again. So I'm just running a standard model with a megamod pack at the moment.

Nice ! Using realistic lighting mod ?

I really enjoyed starting again when I made a new profile for the Hungary map. I have two trucks , one employee and its really tough going ! The map and time compression are a lot different on the Hungary map and there are so many cops with radar traps on the roadside. The fines really hurt when you have less than ten grand in the bank !

This is the 2009 Volvo from Ohaha. I totally fogot the areo kit to place on it, but I love it. *I built this in the truck configuration.*
D22C0FCCC91F88831D70D773C2343F8C9B440FC5

7566F9D9022539733AC29F677945482BBF669791

So far it seems no one else uses the more traffic mod. It does help the game to give it a more real look to everything. Sadly the AI has been called out for being bad. Here's a Traffic Backup if its even called that. LOL
F01BBF6704A3DA42A96C0B8387117D7FD990A4A2

Nice ! Using realistic lighting mod ?

I really enjoyed starting again when I made a new profile for the Hungary map. I have two trucks , one employee and its really tough going ! The map and time compression are a lot different on the Hungary map and there are so many cops with radar traps on the roadside. The fines really hurt when you have less than ten grand in the bank !
Yes I have that installed, so the sunrises/sunsets look beautiful:

2015-03-11_00002 by Leggy1997, on Flickr

It's nice to be on a new profile that isn't clogged up with old, unused mods. Only got 3 trucks so far, 2 being driven by employees.

I'll have to test out the Hungary map, it sounds good.

Promods v1.90 released!

From the SCS forum:

Content: NEW IN 1.90:
- Estonia: Tallinn, Pärnu, Tartu, Valga
- Faroe Islands: Klaksvík, Tórshavn
- France: Bayonne, Pau, Limoges
- Germany: completely rebuilt northwest, added cities: Oberhausen, Bad Oeynhausen
- Iceland: Reykjavík, Reyðarfjörður, Seyðisfjörður, Keflavík Airport, Akureyri, Höfn, Vík, Blönduós, Borgarnes
- Italy: Bologna
- Latvia: Valka
- Switzerland: Basel
- Slovenia: Ljubljana, Maribor
- United Kingdom: Wick, Inverness, Oban, Fort William, Hull
- Austria: New Brennerautobahn & Karawankentunnel

Yes I think so. This one is definitely worth paying for, theres a lot of reworking too. But you'll get 1.9 patches for free.
That's good of them. I don't mind paying , but paying again for a patch ? That was stretching it.

I have a weird texture problem with the signs in Germany , but aside from that , loving the new map :)

EDIT: Had a drive around Estonia. It feels a bit like the Hungary map , narrow winding streets , lots of clutter and some challenging delivery points.
Ohaha v.18.0

Last edited:
Do you know what's new in this version of Ohaha's Volvo, @spinner? :dopey:

Off the top of my head ....
Lollypop lights (I have one on the bottom of the mirror) , underbody neons in 4 colours , wire frame headlight guards , some different attachment points on the lower part of the grille for lights , optional yellow lenses in lights , the big Volvo logo on the front panel (as seen in my pic). Decals for the windows ..... maybe side panels for 6X4 ... ? I think the rear bumper and tail light options are different to 17.X versions too.

I probably missed a lot of things !

Off the top of my head ....
Lollypop lights (I have one on the bottom of the mirror) , underbody neons in 4 colours , wire frame headlight guards , some different attachment points on the lower part of the grille for lights , optional yellow lenses in lights , the big Volvo logo on the front panel (as seen in my pic). Decals for the windows ..... maybe side panels for 6X4 ... ? I think the rear bumper and tail light options are different to 17.X versions too.

I probably missed a lot of things !

The rear lights dd change. The color is a bit flat in color, but I love the looks of it. I mean when your truck is cover in lights on every possible spot it looks good.

I finally got myself a proper PC so I can play ETS2! Waited 3 years to play it, and can't wait to play it later.
I use a G27 wheel, with manual and clutch (for those wondering.) So I'll get a little more realism thrown into playing the game.
Do you guys have any tips for a rookie trucker? Help is appreciated :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back