The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I *Weekend Results & Race Video Post #426*

What should the race distance % be set to?

• Total voters
I'm in! dj-hazard, please ignore my pick from the pm. I'll rather take Rosberg and his whatever car. It's defo the 5th best car after Renault, Ferrari, Mercedes and Honda. Thx.
Glad to have you back!

Toyota - Jarno Trulli
(Prince 4851 - Full-Quali)

Welcome aboard! Where have you come from mate? Are you one of the dude's I was playing the other night on F1 2011?

How are you getting 1'24s out of a Williams and I can only manage 1'27 from a BMW Sauber?

I hope he's not doing it in a different car (like a Ferrari or Renault) then after getting his fastest time, starting the time trial mode again with a Williams and taking a picture. That would be considered cheating.

EDIT:

Seems above board to me, looks like he's done 85 laps, returned to the garage then gone back out to take his picture.

By the way everyone, I've changed the cut-off point so you now have an extra 2 hours to meet the deadline. The new time is 10:00PM GMT every Saturday.

My laptime so far is 1:29.191 :grumpy:

I'm starting to think I really suck at this game although I just had a go in the Renault and it handles so much better than the McLaren, I could easily get a faster time in that.

Last edited:
How are you getting 1'24s out of a Williams and I can only manage 1'27 from a BMW Sauber?

1.85 tries.

2.The Williams is a very stable, easy to drive car.

3.Melbourne is probably my favourite/most driven track.

4.I played a lot around with the settings.

5.As I already pointed out, this car could go between 6-9 tenths faster, if driven a perfect lap with perfect settings.

Seems above board to me, looks like he's done 85 laps, returned to the garage then gone back out to take his picture.

This.

I'm starting to think I really suck at this game although I just had a go in the Renault and it handles so much better than the McLaren, I could easily get a faster time in that.

Also this. The Renault is EASILY the best car, it is best in every category. (Acceleration, Speed, Handling, Stability)

(Just check out my comparison videos at page 3 or 4 it was)

Last edited:
Well I just got a 1:26.037

@Alex P's situation, I could have knocked maybe another second off my time, leaving me still at a 1:25.

Meaning he managed to go 2 seconds a lap faster than me in a car approximately 2 seconds a lap slower.

So to sum up 4 seconds a lap quicker than me.

Now I can accept 1, maybe 2 in the same car. But 4 is ridiculous! I'm dubious.

He has a picture but still I'm a combination of astounded and slightly suspicious.

However back on topic - Melbourne is horrible on this game :embarrassed: Forgot how removed you feel from the steering on this game. Gladly going back to F1 2011 for the rest of the night :D

Well I just got a 1:26.037

@Alex P's situation, I could have knocked maybe another second off my time, leaving me still at a 1:25.

Meaning he managed to go 2 seconds a lap faster than me in a car approximately 2 seconds a lap slower.

So to sum up 4 seconds a lap quicker than me.

Now I can accept 1, maybe 2 in the same car. But 4 is ridiculous! I'm dubious.

I promise this time is legit and I promise the next time I post will be undoubtebly proven. (The moment where there is this green little screen at the right top corner, indicating you beat your time, you know what I mean?)

Also, you can take your Ferrari and drive it around Jerez, like I did in the second video on page 3 or 4. Though, you must use default settings and hard tyres, because that is what I did also.

I wish I had this game, so I can beat everyone properly with my level of experience.

My experience with F1 = all shopping carts that ever came in my way. :lol:

@Alex ye I'll have to unlock Jerez first lol.

I do believe you, but you can understand why we are cautious.

Yes, of course.

And guys, I can promise you that Hollow (as a gal), would totally kick our asses time-wise, she is even faster than me. In GT5 she drives pretty much the same times as the fastest players on GTPlanet.

Derpina, just get teh game.

Edit: Qualy already ended?

Last edited:
Pic posted just on time :

Edit - WtF can any one see it??

IMG_0941.jpg

I'll give everyone a few more hours to provide pictures, you have until 2AM GMT Sunday.

When will the race be posted approximatly?

Edit: Such a bummer not more people post their times...although, I could get pole trolololol.

Edit 2: I'm a little confused there, why has none of you tyre and fuel depletion, like I do on my pic? Oh I guess you turned those off as an option?

IMG_0941.jpg

Last edited:
The race will be posted sometime tomorrow, have a look at previous weekends for a rough time indication.

And yes, we turn off tyre wear and fuel depletion.

You can indeed, what team/driver do you want and I gather you will be doing Full-Quali? Also, how did you find out about the league? Cheers!

I will pick Mark Webber/Williams Cosworth
Full Quali yes (when i get the game in a few days time)👍

I have seen this thread before and thought it was a great idea, i just didnt have the game, after buying it online today and asking a question Here, Your friend alex p referred me to this.

I will pick Mark Webber/Williams Cosworth
Full Quali yes (when i get the game in a few days time)👍

Ahhhhhh I'm SO happy about that! Nice mate! I'll have a team mate after all, who even does full qualy yes! We can even exchange our settings and all that stuf, gonna be great! (I know I'm a little overoptimistic here sorry haha)

Ahhhhhh I'm SO happy about that! Nice mate! I'll have a team mate after all, who even does full qualy yes! We can even exchange our settings and all that stuf, gonna be great! (I know I'm a little overoptimistic here sorry haha)

Haha, its good to have enthisiasm! I hear this game is hard to get used to so ill need to get some practice in to get us some points! :D:tup:

EDIT: How big is the performance difference beetween for example, a Ferrari/Renault and a BMW/Honda ect.

Haha, its good to have enthisiasm! I hear this game is hard to get used to so ill need to get some practice in :D:tup:

That's true actually, but once you'll get the hang out of it, you'll enjoy it immensly. I was astounded when someone here said that you feel disconnected from the wheel (at least more so than with F1 2011), because I don't feel that way at all. I actually think this game is ACE at simulating tyre and fuel depletion, the cars feel greatly different each 5 laps or so I would say.

EDIT: How big is the performance difference beetween for example, a Ferrari/Renault and a BMW/Honda ect.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250389

That's true actually, but once you'll get the hang out of it, you'll enjoy it immensly. I was astounded when someone here said that you feel disconnected from the wheel (at least more so than with F1 2011), because I don't feel that way at all. I actually think this game is ACE at simulating tyre and fuel depletion, the cars feel greatly different each 5 laps or so I would say.

Awesome man!

This Game has Classic F1 Cars too??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. ANNND JEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? OMFG!

P.S. thanks for the link :lol:

Back