The Ferrari Daytona (and Something Else) is Coming to GT Sport

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Famine

Famine Administrator

Nobody knows.

If someone wants it to, perhaps they ought to put a thread in the Suggestions/Cars forum. That'd be more appropriate than stuffing random cars into a thread for an article about two specific cars and asking "what about" it.

Aero2000 and Lebowski like this.
  2. adokeeffe

adokeeffe

The Carrera RS, 917 and 906 would be awesome in the Nostalgia '79 series. In general, I think it'd be really awesome if the car list in GT Sport were expanded in a way that allowed the Manufacturer's Cup to move beyond just Gr.4 and Gr.3 classes, introducing Gr.1 and Gr. X events for old and new cars. Put more cars in like the Spice Ferrari 92C GTP or the Ferrari F50 LM, or bring back the XJ220 LM and Esprit GT1, and lets have a Nostalgia 1999 series. Would be great to put the 911 GT1 up against the Mercedes CLK-GTR and McLaren F1 LT :D :D :D

0f7554fb77d2e978b8099ab46e9c94bb5d607635.jpg

3. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Has this thing existed in another racing video game before?

4. juanffy18

juanffy18

No leaked material this time, maybe no update this month

5. GOTMAXPOWER

GOTMAXPOWER

I would be surprised if there isn't an update, we already know Spa is ready to go.

6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

Here we go with the monthly: “Oh, me! Oh, my! The sky is falling!”

7. SDSPOWER01

SDSPOWER01

I am kinda surprised too there is no leak or screenshots yet of "new" cars in the world tour event given they have shown Tokyo in the wet.

8. DPereira_2909

DPereira_2909

Exactly what I was thinking

9. sirjim73

sirjim73

Everyone must be assuming there would be leaks again, since there was no official way, that has been used previously, for new cars to be shown?

None of the races were N class this time round. So no official way to see new car content this time.

I remember that shot of the F50 on the start line at the start of a race way back when... :drool:

It's also clear without needing to be told that they have clamped down on leaks somehow, after previous events.

So personally I was not expecting to see any new cars at this event.

In some ways, I prefer this as it means the silhouettes will probably be back and actually fulfil their purpose (filling a thread here with guesses).

My first guess is as follows - the car in the middle is definitely not a Levin :sly:

10. AlanH49

AlanH49

Given it’s only the 14th today I wouldn’t be surprised if the September update comes with Spa and the Tokyo rain weather conditions.

As mentioned, there where no N class races. So little surprise we didn’t see new cars. The Tokyo FIA event is over a month away. So plenty time to have new content ready for that event. Probably Michelin stuff too, even if initially, that’s just cosmetic.

Animedeaf likes this.
  11. SDSPOWER01

SDSPOWER01

Official images or not there is no leak of cars, people are allowed (idk in this event) to play the game after the event in some way or form and they can grasp that opportunity to search in the game.
    Again there were leaks of images last time of new cars despite they were not playable in the event itself.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  12. RichiPuppy

RichiPuppy

If you want people to do that than it should be a sticky thread in the Gran Turismo Sport forum or a sub thread of the forum. Not hidden away some where where no one goes...

13. 05XR8

05XR8

Say what? It's in plain sight when you click on Gran Turismo "Suggestions".

Same as clicking in Gran Turismo to get to this forum, GT Sport.

AgentBlackDog and Satomiblood like this.