The Ferrari Daytona (and Something Else) is Coming to GT Sport

So we have a '70 Coronet, a series first, and a Ferrari Daytona, a desirable classic lined up for this month. These along with whatever else will come in the update combined with Spa if it doesn't come Thursday will make for an interesting update indeed.

Wonder what the other three cars will be. Will it maintain this theme, or will they be all distinct types of cars?

I am more worried about the prices.
Love me some old cars but since i haven't played for many months and with more new expensive ones... Grindjng is gonna be a pain.

I wonder if this time no new japanese cars will be added

The "wrapover" bumpers are also a perfect match for the '70 Coronet (The '68 and '69 had a conventional bar-style front bumper.).

1970-dodge-super-bee
That front end is ugly and menacing as hell

[insert yo momma joke here]

I'm usually DTF with the muscle cars but I'm having a hard time thinking of ones I'd want them to add. Boss 302/429 is all that comes to mind. More than anything, I'd want the Trans Am race car versions of muscle cars. Annoyed they put the regular GT350 in and not a proper "R" that actually looks good.

Last edited:
Nice to see another one Ferrari, and that Daytona in GT6 cost 550K no 10 million.
The other one, great another American muscle, but looks unuseful like the Challenger already in the game.

Oh man, if these two beauties would come with this week's update it would be amazing...But I shouldn't hold my breath.

Don’t hold your breath. Considering how drastically Seattle has changed since PD last modeled the circuit, they’re better off just making a new one

I don’t know why they couldn’t use creative license to make a fictional version of the city of Seattle that would accommodate their original circuit design. There’s fictional circuits called “Tokyo” in GTS, and they really have nothing to do with the actual city of Tokyo. Or they could model Seattle as it was 15-20 years ago when they first designed the circuit.

Or just make a GT version of this.

I’d rather have that in GT than not have it in GT :)

Back