The Ferrari Photo Thread

• Thread starter Crumpet
  • 791 comments
599_3_zpsjkbewxhb.jpg

599_1_zpswd2ezmh5.jpg

599_2_zpsxgsfzpyv.jpg

^^ Great shots @FosterG 👍 I saw one parked up near me recently in near enough that yellow colour. They are a beast in real life and sound so good when they pull away. I think I prefer this classic 458 style to the new 488GTB. I was lucky enough to drive the 430 Scuderia around Silverstone last year but would love to have a go at this or the 488! :cheers:

^^ Great shots @FosterG 👍 I saw one parked up near me recently in near enough that yellow colour. They are a beast in real life and sound so good when they pull away. I think I prefer this classic 458 style to the new 488GTB. I was lucky enough to drive the 430 Scuderia around Silverstone last year but would love to have a go at this or the 488! :cheers:

Thank you torque99. I agree with you on the 458's looks, smoother. I attend a Ferrari festival in my home town every year so yes, the sounds they make winding out are incredible. Nothing better than being in a place that has 50 or 60 Ferraris in one spot! I intend to drive one on a course before the year is up. :cheers:

@FosterG You should get one out on the track -My choice would be the 458 Speciale if you can :bowdown: there are lots of days/courses available now..Get some real pics if you do, my camera played up the day I went and I didn't get any good pics of the cars only the trackside ones they give you!:(

p.s any links or pics to the festival you went to of the ferrari's ;)

@FosterG You should get one out on the track -My choice would be the 458 Speciale if you can :bowdown: there are lots of days/courses available now..Get some real pics if you do, my camera played up the day I went and I didn't get any good pics of the cars only the trackside ones they give you!:(

p.s any links or pics to the festival you went to of the ferrari's ;)

Go here for a few, https://flic.kr/p/GX7CUx, very cool event

Back