The Final Car/Track List Whining and Crying Thread

• Thread starter Farushi
  • 119 comments
So you don't like getting things at a discounted price? Odd.

So you WANT to pay £1 a car for 300+ cars? :eek: What about £5 a track? Happy to pay that as well? Or do you expect PD to do the work for free?
Both of you guys got it wrong,i mean no to sesson passes that come out just after the game is released. Plus i hope PD will do it for free like in GT6.

If PD would add more than 500 cars or more then I prefer a $49 season pass. Or Driveclub-like updates (x paid cars, x free cars, delivered each month).

As for tracks...I believe they should be free. But yeah I am disappointed by no de la sarthe, spa, silverstone, laguna seca at launch. I hope these tracks will be available on the future.

(500 cars divided by 4 classes - N, 3, 2, 1 = 125 cars each class, expect ~31 unique cars homologated. Gr. X does not count, all those are concept cars :P )

If you want all those 500 or more cars for free then PD must find a way to get total sales beyond GTA V.

If PD would add more than 500 cars or more then I prefer a $49 season pass. Or Driveclub-like updates (x paid cars, x free cars, delivered each month).

As for tracks...I believe they should be free. But yeah I am disappointed by no de la sarthe, spa, silverstone, laguna seca at launch. I hope these tracks will be available on the future.

(500 cars divided by 4 classes - N, 3, 2, 1 = 125 cars each class, expect ~31 unique cars homologated. Gr. X does not count, all those are concept cars :P )

If you want all those 500 or more cars for free then PD must find a way to get total sales beyond GTA V.
Like i said many times PD have say many many thing of that kind, The golden rule with them is Don't beliave it until you see it,i doubt it will even be 60 cars. & Correction i don't want i hope im gonna pay if the price isen't insane.

Both of you guys got it wrong,i mean no to sesson passes that come out just after the game is released. Plus i hope PD will do it for free like in GT6.

You have two options here, for free you will get at max, 10 new cars, paid you might get those 200/300 cars. If you want the second option then it's normal that they won't be for free, not all of them atleast.

Season Pass is usefull if you want to buy all the DLCs, since you will get a discount. And of course, no one wants a Season Pass right after release, since that just gives the impression they just held back content to sell later.

With the possible addition of more variety of cars, such as classic, group C, etc, etc, many of those won't fit any of the present classes. And there's no point in dividing 500 by 4, since, one, you forgot Gr.B, two, you won't find 125 cars to fit in Gr.1, and three, there are too many good road cars, modern and classic, to just end up with 125 of them.

You have two options here, for free you will get at max, 10 new cars, paid you might get those 200/300 cars. If you want the second option then it's normal that they won't be for free, not all of them atleast.

Season Pass is usefull if you want to buy all the DLCs, since you will get a discount. And of course, no one wants a Season Pass right after release, since that just gives the impression they just held back content to sell later. I agree

With the possible addition of more variety of cars, such as classic, group C, etc, etc, many of those won't fit any of the present classes. And there's no point in dividing 500 by 4, since, one, you forgot Gr.B, two, you won't find 125 cars to fit in Gr.1, and three, there are too many good road cars, modern and classic, to just end up with 125 of them.

what does it matter if the season pass came out the day of or not? It's offering a discount an packs. They're going to make over 300 cars, I wouldn't expect even half of them to be free.

@dacc10 already anwsered why
Which I don't agree on. If they're holding content, a season pass isn't going to change that. It's obvious that some cars are going to have to be held back, they're constantly making cars even before release, especially since they are going to be trying to get 500 vehicles in it's life time. A season pass is only good for the consumer as you get it at a discounted price. It doesn't matter if it's released day of or years down the line as if it came out day of, it'll still be the same price if you just wait for the cats to come out and then buy it.

Which I don't agree on. If they're holding content, a season pass isn't going to change that. It's obvious that some cars are going to have to be held back, they're constantly making cars even before release, especially since they are going to be trying to get 500 vehicles in it's life time. A season pass is only good for the consumer as you get it at a discounted price. It doesn't matter if it's released day of or years down the line as if it came out day of, it'll still be the same price if you just wait for the cats to come out and then buy it.
Ok i respect your opinion but i don't agree

It's odd to want to pay full price for 300 vehicles rather than get them at a discounted price.

It's odd to want to pay full price for 300 vehicles rather than get them at a discounted price.
Like i said i don't like day one sesson passes because im like hang on i already payed 60-70€ for it the should have been in to begin with if others come a faw months later no problem.

Like i said i don't like day one sesson passes because im like hang on i already payed 60-70€ for it the should have been in to begin with if others come a faw months later no problem.
What does that even matter? Paying for it a month later makes it different how? You're literally still paying for it regardless. A season pass isn't going to change when the cars come out. It'll be foolish to think they haven't already been working on extra cars before the game came out, especially with such a huge goal they're aiming for.

What does that even matter? Paying for it a month later makes it different how? You're literally still paying for it regardless. A season pass isn't going to change when the cars come out. It'll be foolish to think they haven't already been working on extra cars before the game came out, especially with such a huge goal they're aiming for.
Well for me does matter & is different end of story.

If DLCs are free for those who have the game at the moment: ok. It's a way to say thank you for all the day one buyers. If they're not free, something tells me a definitive edition will be available a year later for much less money...

DLC is pre-planned regardless of if a season pass is in for day one, or even exists in the first place.

Any title with DLC will have is planned into the workstream months ahead, that doesn't mean it was ready to go in on launch day.

GTS will be no different to this, any DLC they intend to bring out will already be being worked on, regardless of when or if a season pass happens for it.

DLC is pre-planned regardless of if a season pass is in for day one, or even exists in the first place.

Any title with DLC will have is planned into the workstream months ahead, that doesn't mean it was ready to go in on launch day.

GTS will be no different to this, any DLC they intend to bring out will already be being worked on, regardless of when or if a season pass happens for it.
True but for me D1 passes have that feeling of unfairnes to them

True but for me D1 passes have that feeling of unfairnes to them
Which doesn't make any sense. The cars will be there regardless of the season pass. They're being worked on regardless of the season pass. How is offering a discount for something that is going to be there regardless, unfair?

Which doesn't make any sense. The cars will be there regardless of the season pass. They're being worked on regardless of the season pass. How is offering a discount for something that is going to be there regardless, unfair?
Why not delay the game a faw days to put those D1 DLC to the game tho?

Why not delay the game a faw days to put those D1 DLC to the game tho?
So put a bad rep on themselves, potentially losing money, to put a handful of new cars in the game? That sounds absolutely ridiculous. Why stop there? Why not delay it for two years and add 300 more cars? That sounds like a terrible choice.

So put a bad rep on themselves, potentially losing money, to put a handful of new cars in the game? That sounds absolutely ridiculous. Why stop there? Why not delay it for two years and add 300 more cars? That sounds like a terrible choice.
So delaying a game for a faw days gives bad rep and saying ah great you payed 70-120€ already now pay 20 more for 5 cars dosen't ? ok fine by me

So delaying a game for a faw days gives bad rep and saying ah great you payed 70-120€ already now pay 20 more for 5 cars dosen't ? ok fine by me
Why would it be 20? What logic are you using because it looks like you're pulling things out off no where with no relevance to how things actually happen. Youre only making stuff up to try to validate your point. The industry standard is $1 per car.

And yes, delays are far more detrimental than offering DLC.

Yep, it's 2017 and what is supposed to be the best racing game ever made and the first with official FIA approval is going to release with six real world locations. Quite astonishing!
Bbbbut.... they are FIA homologated and it takes so long to certify the tracks.:sly:

Back