Votes: 13 68.4%
  • [YOUTUBE]hTnQXVcSZyU[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • [YOUTUBE]txjfDYAdsDQ[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • [YOUTUBE]NbKpGfnOm3s[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
i tried that not with the specifics but regular and it took me a long time but i uploaded it on youtube and it was pretty good. only problem is my video has a specific ending and it cut out the very last part of the audio, so i deleted it but ill retry it with what you said.

cool yea i seen the recommended specs for yubtube, my vids on average take about 10 min to upload and its Live in about 10 minutes.

Ill try the xvid and see what it looks like..

i tried the converter and i think it came out pretty good. its better than my other videos qualities atleast.

the only problem i had was the timing of the music and video being a little off and it cut off the end a little bit so i had to make a few changes but thats all youtubes fault

im more excited about the editing, i cant wait. 45 seconds means every second of all the vids will be good

good luck guys

edit: I just noticed an big error in my video and fixed it quickly. I used that AutoGk, and i must say i have another Favorite program the quality at 10 mb is sick i tell u.

There are actuallly five entries. Gonna have to get a recount Gore vs. Bush Style. So expect a new poll once it has been approved...

OMG Politics has come into play with GT Nooooooooo.

are u and the latest entry Borthers-in-Law lmao

good times

OK, why is noone voting for me, yea the video quality sucks but 5 different tracks, 5 completely different cars (not just different imprezas and skylines). Am i losing votes due to not being creative?

dont complain. believe me, everyone on here has gone through the same stuff your going through. ive never gotten more than one vote in a photomode competition on pictures that i spent 2-3 hours plus on. i am a little miffed because of the time it took but i dont announce it.

It is also in how you present your video not just the cars. the song i chose (ready, steady, go by paul oakenfield) has a similar beat throughout the song which seamed to come out whenever i could change to a different segment so i based most of the changes off of the beat. another thing you can use is to start off with a very interesting or good looking drift and end with your best. this allows you to grasp the watchers full attention from the start and give them a good feeling about your video at the end.

just keep trying, you'll eventully get votes, and one word of advice i have is that instead of taping from the tv try bringing the video into your computer ( i just hook up my ps2 through my dads camera and into the computer then i tape from there. ) that will surely bring the likeliness of your video to get votes up a pretty large percentage.

AWD have the ability to do stuff other drivetrains cant. (ie Huge angle, Spins, and Zero Countersteer.) Most of the videos just have normal drifting.

Man Zero-Counter is Great. and i love how sensative the throttle is. just tapping it increases angle's

People have weird criteria when it comes to video comps, it's just the way it is. You just have to enter with what you think is the best vid and not worry about it. If that week happens to have voters that have the same taste as you, then you would win. On the WDS4 I spent 4+ hr to do it, and only got one vote.

IIlll tell u my secret i dont mind. IT's all in the music man

I listen to the track for about and hour or so and then i can vision the video befor i start to edit. I can pump out and fully edited piece in about 30 minutes fully mastered in all (depends on legnth). Some people just need to venture out on the music choices. When a person who is watching hears a song that they havent heard befor, thats one way to Grab and keep attention.

IIlll tell u my secret i dont mind. IT's all in the music man

I listen to the track for about and hour or so and then i can vision the video befor i start to edit. I can pump out and fully edited piece in about 30 minutes fully mastered in all (depends on legnth). Some people just need to venture out on the music choices. When a person who is watching hears a song that they havent heard befor, thats one way to Grab and keep attention.

thats close to what i do to. i usually just listen to my ipod while on my comp, gt4, etc... and when i hear a song i really like ill right it down or try to remember it. ill listen to it about 3 or 4 times and envision my video in my head to see if it will go along.

We need more voters :lol:

I know right, two videos at a stand still tie. and unless a couple people vote for my video and one of the ones with 0 votes, im boned.

(off topic question)
Does anyone else have the common curtesy to not vote for yourself without being told not to? i say this because in drafting class we do a little comp to see who can draw a better car on AutoCad. My drawing, not to be selfish but, it was most likely the best looking. i myself, always thinking not to ever vote for yourself, voted for what i thought was the best runner up. i ask my friend, who won, who she voted for and she said herself and looked at me strange when i said that you dont do that. i asked all my other friends and got the same result. it actually was my vote that made her win because we were tied 2 to 2 until i voted for her.

so does anybody else vote for the runner up in a competition that doesn't say not to vote for yourself or am i just the odd one out?

I know right, two videos at a stand still tie. and unless a couple people vote for my video and one of the ones with 0 votes, im boned.

(off topic question)
Does anyone else have the common curtesy to not vote for yourself without being told not to? i say this because in drafting class we do a little comp to see who can draw a better car on AutoCad. My drawing, not to be selfish but, it was most likely the best looking. i myself, always thinking not to ever vote for yourself, voted for what i thought was the best runner up. i ask my friend, who won, who she voted for and she said herself and looked at me strange when i said that you dont do that. i asked all my other friends and got the same result. it actually was my vote that made her win because we were tied 2 to 2 until i voted for her.

so does anybody else vote for the runner up in a competition that doesn't say not to vote for yourself or am i just the odd one out?
i never vote for myself, im used to it because of all the comps were you cant, and i wouldnt anyway.

This is actually my first competition and i have been a member for a while, the reason i never did one is becuase i though guys would have freinds vote etc. but i know im honest so i can sleep well at night lol.

i counted up the voters and votes, seems to be only 15 voters and 17 votes. Quite a few people missed the 2 votes part.

Back