The First F1 Car I've Got...

  • Thread starter Thread starter csk
  • 24 comments
  • 690 views
so u started a thread about ur little victory?? :rolleyes:


my xr8 would kick ur f1's arse:p
 
hahahahaha....

it may be a great f1... but there is only one race you can use it in and have fun... have you gotten to that race yet...
 
and the race u do use it in is easy itself....

well was for me
 
i'm too lazy to do that race and besides,I don't have an S license
:(
 
is that race "Like the Wind?"
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004


na its the polyphony digital cup in like the wind its 787b which owns:D
[/QUOTE]


F1 in the pd cup?? um...how bout the F1 championship..lol
 
The Formula GT race was REALLY LONG! I haven't even beat it yet! I gave up on Grand Valley Speedway! I don't think I will be finishing it anytime soon! :(
 
My First Formula Car was the F090/S(Blue and White)
Then another F090/S that is Blue and Green.
Then I won an F686/M(Black and Red)
Then I won an F094/H(Navy Blue)
Then the latest Formula Car I won was another F686/M(Red and White)
 
Have some of mine. It's all I ever win. I'm sick of them.
 
1 F090/S
2 F094/S's
2 F687/S's

I think. I'm not at home to check for sure.
 
heh Got the same amount as me..Except I have 2 F686/M's.. and 2 F090/S'..and Just one F094/H..
 
I was so excited when I won the first one. I took it to arcade mode and blew away a bunch of my records. They're just a little to easy I guess. I still haven't done the Formula GT series though.
 
yeah they are extremely easy..But uhh the Formula GT is a good challenge for the Formula cars..
 
I thought the best F1 car in the GT3 is F094/s ??

Ya, got it at Polyphony Cup Race.
 
i know i got luck but i still never got the 94/s

3.... 90/s (black, red, blue-green)
2.... 94/h (yellow-black, navy blue)
2..... 87/? (black, yellow)
1..... 88/? (red and white)

but no 94/s (:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: )
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
true its just that you can get the f094/s at that but not at the f1 championship like you can get f090/m f/686 etc...

No, you can't get the F094/S in the Formula GT. It only gives you the turbo F1's and the F090/S. The only way to get the F094/S is the PD Cup or when you get 100% complete.

There seems to be a lot of confusion in this thread. Look at what started it:

Originally posted by bengee
it may be a great f1... but there is only one race you can use it in and have fun... have you gotten to that race yet...

He said "use" not "get." He's saying the only race that is any fun with the F094/S is the Formula GT because that is the only series with other F1 cars to challenge you.

FireEmblem62 and xAkirax2004 both read it wrong and made the whole thread get weird. The PD cup is where you win the F094/S, but that's not what bengee was talking about.
 
Back