The Forza Motorsport 7 Photomode Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazeTheCat05
  • 768 comments
  • 107,620 views
Messages
7,300
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
llClaude_Speedll
Messages
BlazingSol05
As the title says, this is your dumping ground for photos from Turn 10's newest entry in the Forza series. ;)👍
2gkqxiG.png
 
Why no logo ? ^^ Photoshop ? 👍

Possibly not taken in Photomode.
In FH3 you can get the photo to render and press B to go back to photo mode and then remove the HUD and it would leave the photo rendered. You can then take a screenshot with the Xbox software and pull it from sites like www.xboxdvr.com. not having FM7 yet, I'm not sure if this is the case.
 
Why no logo ? ^^ Photoshop ? 👍
Took the photo twice - once normally, once upside-down. Put them into a photo editing program, cut them together, and you'll lose the watermark. I don't like to Photoshop as I'm not great at that and it tends to leave a blemish where the watermark was.

In FH3 you can get the photo to render and press B to go back to photo mode and then remove the HUD and it would leave the photo rendered. You can then take a screenshot with the Xbox software and pull it from sites like www.xboxdvr.com. not having FM7 yet, I'm not sure if this is the case.
Unfortunately the watermark is baked into photomode this time, so even hiding the UI will have a watermark.

EDIT:
More
36746222563_5cfd8fb75c_o.png
 
Last edited:
@JPinto My word, say is that the V10 VW Touareg I see?! I frickin’ love that thing.

(nice pics btw too lol)
 
Finally! I was able to download my pictures from the Forza Gallery!

Alright, I honestly like the addition of the Furious 8 WRX, it makes it look kinda like a Touring Car.
37427977712_1845c50faa_z.jpg

37427977212_cf4be39d91_z.jpg

37427976942_ab9fe279cb_z.jpg


I waited so long for this to return!
37427980002_795895ff2d_z.jpg

37427979912_3669e0dab9_z.jpg


37427979182_b12c8237e3_z.jpg

37427978872_a7f5bf5b81_z.jpg


36749835834_943e121502_z.jpg

37201601570_7f80f8e2d7_z.jpg


37427980952_a083be0ae5_z.jpg

37427981362_ea09f52c0c_z.jpg

37427980512_262690f97d_z.jpg
 
It seems like its a lot easier to get that one nice shot this time around. Not to discredit anyone's work, but the lighting is looking great in this iteration so far.
 
Back