The Forza Motorsport 7 Photomode Thread

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
As the title says, this is your dumping ground for photos from Turn 10's newest entry in the Forza series. ;)👍
2gkqxiG.png

Why no logo ? ^^ Photoshop ? 👍

Possibly not taken in Photomode.
In FH3 you can get the photo to render and press B to go back to photo mode and then remove the HUD and it would leave the photo rendered. You can then take a screenshot with the Xbox software and pull it from sites like www.xboxdvr.com. not having FM7 yet, I'm not sure if this is the case.

Why no logo ? ^^ Photoshop ? 👍
Took the photo twice - once normally, once upside-down. Put them into a photo editing program, cut them together, and you'll lose the watermark. I don't like to Photoshop as I'm not great at that and it tends to leave a blemish where the watermark was.

In FH3 you can get the photo to render and press B to go back to photo mode and then remove the HUD and it would leave the photo rendered. You can then take a screenshot with the Xbox software and pull it from sites like www.xboxdvr.com. not having FM7 yet, I'm not sure if this is the case.
Unfortunately the watermark is baked into photomode this time, so even hiding the UI will have a watermark.

EDIT:
More
36746222563_5cfd8fb75c_o.png

Last edited:
It seems like its a lot easier to get that one nice shot this time around. Not to discredit anyone's work, but the lighting is looking great in this iteration so far.

Back