The Free Agents Thread - Looking for a drift team? Post here.

PSN ID: DrTrebor007
Location/Time Zone:GMT
Favorite Car(s): Corvette Convertable and RX7
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba and Deep Forest Raceway
Drifting Experience: Pretty much Drifted since game came out :)
Previous Team(s): N/A
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Both, Drift with Controller as have yet to nail any drifts with DFGT
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
How often do you drift on GT5?: Everytime im on it :) (most days)
What are you looking for in a team?: Casual approach, but with Structured Practices
Anything else you would like to add?: Please?

PSN ID: CHRYSTALBUDS
Location/Time Zone: GMT+00
Favorite Car(s): JDM
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Autumn Ring, Suzuka East, many more
Drifting Experience: Used to be pretty good on FM3 with a wheel, been drifting on and off on GT5
Previous Team(s): None
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller at the mo, but probably get a G27 once I have made a cockpit
Do you have a microphone?: Yes sir
How often do you drift on GT5?: I'm either Drifting, Tuning, or Racing in GT5
What are you looking for in a team?: Good people to drift with, maybe make videos and talk about tuning techniques
Anything else you would like to add?: My name is Jack

drop5openlobby.jpg

...i'm an insomniac that works until 12am est....ads like these are exactly what i'm looking for...can't wait until the drift community of gt5 gets really organized w/ a lot of teams that put up ads....it'll give me and others some purpose when swimming through random lobbies @ 2-4am est, where there are an inexplicable amount of american kids online(:ouch:...oh wait...summer vacation....)
why has this thread not been stickied yet?

PSN ID: xGuNz_A_BLaZiNx formerly known as DSpec-x540
Location/Time Zone: Ontario Canada/GMT -4
Favorite Car(s): x540 Chaser / Rx-7 Spirit R
Favorite Track(s): Daytona /Top Gear /Tsukuba
Drifting Experience: Started drifting when GT5 came out, picked up on it pretty fast and ive been sideways ever since.
Previous Team(s): Team DSpec
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3 and DFGT (when I send it back to logitech)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How often do you drift on GT5?: Pretty much everyday.
What are you looking for in a team?: When it comes to a team you must be in order, im looking for strong leadership, good people, but mostly a team that is serious about being a team.
Anything else you would like to add?: I'm currently taking a break from GT5, but i'll be back to my normal self in a few days.

PSN ID: xGuNz_A_BLaZiNx formerly known as DSpec-x540
Location/Time Zone: Ontario Canada/GMT -4
Favorite Car(s): x540 Chaser / Rx-7 Spirit R
Favorite Track(s): Daytona /Top Gear /Tsukuba
Drifting Experience: Started drifting when GT5 came out, picked up on it pretty fast and ive been sideways ever since.
Previous Team(s): Team DSpec
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3 and DFGT (when I send it back to logitech)
How often do you drift on GT5?: Pretty much everyday.
What are you looking for in a team?: When it comes to a team you must be in order, im looking for strong leadership, good people, but mostly a team that is serious about being a team.
Anything else you would like to add?: I'm currently taking a break from GT5, but i'll be back to my normal self in a few days.

Hit me up PSN Gunz...

I've drifted with you more than a few times and know your skills... We'll get you in on a few of our drift sessions and see how you mesh with the team and go from there...

We are not currently recruiting but we do make exceptions from time to time... :sly: Look forward to your message/friend request...

PSN: DGambino1

Hit me up PSN Gunz...

I've drifted with you more than a few times and know your skills... We'll get you in on a few of our drift sessions and see how you mesh with the team and go from there...

We are not currently recruiting but we do make exceptions from time to time... :sly: Look forward to your message/friend request...

PSN: DGambino1

Thank you for the invitation, when I hop back on PSN ill be sure too hit you up. There is a few teams I had in mind and Nemesis was definitely one of them. 👍

Not full time, I still am leader of Drop5 here too! :lol: Ill give you anycar woth 1,000,000cr. :D

PSN ID: Rakiku
Location/Time Zone: Seattle/Pacific
Favorite Car(s):S13, Genki Silvia, 08 Mustang
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Cape Ring
Drifting Experience: Pretty much any game that has it for last 2 years
Previous Team(s): -none-
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
How often do you drift on GT5?: All the time
What are you looking for in a team?: More experience/practice, always learning
Anything else you would like to add?:

PSN ID:JDM_Import
Location/Time Zone:EST
Favorite Car(s):Nissan S13, Mazda RX7 FC, Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba
Drifting Experience:2 Years between PS3 and Xbox
Previous Team(s):N/A
Wheel or Controller? Controller/DS3
Do you have a microphone?:No -_-
How often do you drift on GT5?:1-2 hours a day
What are you looking for in a team?:Tandems/lots of drifting
Anything else you would like to add?:I will try to learn to drift with my g27

PSN ID: KaptinnKush
Location/Time Zone: Virginia ,EST
Favorite Car(s): AE86 Levin or Trueno, Any RX7
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba Suzuka East Road Indy drift section.
Drifting Experience:August 2010 with Forza3 and then May 2011 with GT5
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Both, Gamestop Racing Wheel but upgrading to Logitech G27 really soon.
Do you have a microphone?: Turtle Beaches all day :)
How often do you drift on GT5?: Everyday but currently internet is out for me so offline practicing as well.
What are you looking for in a team?: Nothing too Serious, I want to make sure that every knows that this is just a game and don't get too frustrated over it.
Anything else you would like to add?: I smack babies, so don't judge me.

PSN ID: CHRYSTALBUDS
Location/Time Zone: GMT+00
Favorite Car(s): JDM
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Autumn Ring, Suzuka East, many more
Drifting Experience: Used to be pretty good on FM3 with a wheel, been drifting on and off on GT5
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller at the mo, but probably get a G27 once I have made a cockpit
Do you have a microphone?: Yes sir
How often do you drift on GT5?: I'm either Drifting, Tuning, or Racing in GT5
What are you looking for in a team?: Good people to drift with, maybe make videos and talk about tuning techniques
Anything else you would like to add?: My name is Jack

hey bro just add me on psn and i will hold a tryout for you

PSN ID:WagnerAlmeida( I know, the name is weird)[the W and the 2nd A are in uppercase]
Zone: Brazil,São Paulo
Drifting experience: around 2 years of NFS carbon and 4 months of Gt5
Fav cars: My Skyline Nür and My Amuse 380 superleggera
Fav tracks:Top Gear Test Track and Tsukuba
How often do u drift: I drift only when I was invited by my friend but I drift a lot to make drift tunes for my cars
Wheel or controller: Controller
What kind of team do u want: I want a team that only hav events in Sundays and saturdays.
Mic: No
Previous Teams:No
Anything else do u wanna add?: I just can play 3 hours if GT5 in a day.
PM me in GTP if u wish I enter in ur team.
Note: I will just play GT5 only in 7/23 cause I'm in Buenos aires and there's no PS3 Here.

Last edited:
Team Drift
PSN ID: blackzizou
Location/Time Zone: EST
Favorite Car(s): S2000, RX-7 Bathurst
Favorite Track(s): any with turns
Drifting Experience: probably 4 weeks
Do you have a microphone?: Yes but don't use
How often do you drift on GT5?: Every time I start the game
What are you looking for in a team?: A team willing to teach, a team with competition
Anything else you would like to add?: I'm alright, got the basics down since my first week drifitng..just want that extra knowledge and know-how.

Last edited:
PSN ID:Matsuri_Missile
Location/Time Zone: GMT +1
Favorite Car(s): FD Rx7 / Tom's Chaser
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Grand Valley
Drifting Experience: Numerous teams in the Forza series, about 4 months in GT5
Previous Team(s): VIP*
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller, soon to be a Logitech Driving Force
How often do you drift on GT5?: Occasionally
What are you looking for in a team?: Skilled, competitive, helpful
Anything else you would like to add?: Missed this thread earlier, lol. I just want to be on a team that doesn't mind inactivity from time to time. I recently moved to the UK and we're out and about often.

PSN ID: Deviljoker91

Location/Time Zone: Norway, GMT+1 i believe it is

Favorite Car(s): Ive found myself drifting Art Morrisons '60 vette lately, but im prepared to drift whatever is necassery really.

Favorite Track(s): Suzuka east course i believe its called.

Drifting Experience: ALOT of offline LFS(my internet was acting up at the time) and quite alot in GT5 lately.

Previous Team(s): Unfortunately none..

Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DFGT

Do you have a microphone?: Nope, but i can always try and get one.

How often do you drift on GT5?: When i have time, lately ive been drifting every day of the week almost.

What are you looking for in a team?: Good people, good drifters who can help me get better. Thats pretty much it i think.

Anything else you would like to add?: Well i would really just like to see if i can cut it as a drifter in this game. So i guess i would just like a chance, and perhaps someone who can be honest about my skill, or lack of it that is :D

PSN ID: Avaruus-olio
Location/Time Zone: Finland UTC +2
Favorite Car(s): Lotus Carlton, Nismo 270R
Favorite Track(s): Tokyo R246, Autumn Rings
Drifting Experience: Been drifting since the game was relased.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but dont use it much
How often do you drift on GT5?: When i feel like it =D
What are you looking for in a team?: Casual drifting, with no pressure.
Anything else you would like to add?: Im waiting.

PSN ID: SkidMarkBandit
Location/Time Zone: UTC-05:00 Eastern Time (US&Canada)
Favorite Car(s): Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline, Fairlady (Z34), RX-7 FC
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Suzuka Circuit East Course
Drifting Experience: FM3, Since game came out.
Previous Team(s): None...
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I'll use it when needed
How often do you drift on GT5?: Every 2 or so days, for 1-2 hours or more
What are you looking for in a team?: Casual Drifting, Not that much pressure but also
Anything else you would like to add? PM me for Try-Outs and what not.

PSN ID: DomSupra
Location/Time Zone: New York/EST (GMT-5)
Favorite Car(s): Toyota Supra (MK4/MK3)
Favorite Track(s): Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, Nurburgring, SSR7
Drifting Experience: Couple of years on wheel; Basic idea from GT3, took it seriously on GT4 & games alike.
Previous Team(s): Kaizen Drift Team (Originally from Midnight Club 3)
Wheel or Controller?: Wheel
If you have a wheel, what kind?: Logitech G25
How often do you drift on GT5?: Depends on my mood, I like to do pretty much everything, but I drift alot.

What are you looking for in a team?: Kind of an underdog team; Doesn't express themselves much & isn't a recruit-happy team; Skillful & organized; Has variety; Most importantly, acts like a team.

Anything else you would like to add?: Many call me Dom & I make videos from time to time. I like to pretty much do anything like circuit racing, drag racing & drifting. I'm not the best, but I believe that I am above your average driver. Also, I hang around with most of my friends as some of you guys may have heard, EvergreenDrift chatroom. I just like to have fun, so if I constantly do backward entries, 360s or try to drift an FF car, I promise you that I'm not trying to show off. I like to mix things in with a little spice. :sly:

Last edited:
psn id: Domsupra
location/time zone: New york/est (gmt-5)
favorite car(s): Toyota supra (mk4/mk3)
favorite track(s): Deep forest, trial mountain, nurburgring, ssr7
drifting experience: Couple of years on wheel; basic idea from gt3, took it seriously on gt4 & games alike.
previous team(s): Kaizen drift team (originally from midnight club 3)
wheel or controller?: Wheel
if you have a wheel, what kind?: Logitech g25
do you have a microphone?: Yes
how often do you drift on gt5?: Depends on my mood, i like to do pretty much everything, but i drift alot.

what are you looking for in a team?: Kind of an underdog team; doesn't express themselves much & isn't a recruit-happy team; skillful & organized; has variety; most importantly, acts like a team.

anything else you would like to add?: Many call me dom & i make videos from time to time. I like to pretty much do anything like circuit racing, drag racing & drifting. I'm not the best, but i believe that i am above your average driver. Also, i hang around with most of my friends as some of you guys may have heard, evergreendrift chatroom. I just like to have fun, so if i constantly do backward entries, 360s or try to drift an ff car, i promise you that i'm not trying to show off. I like to mix things in with a little spice. :sly:

driiiiift neeenja!

PSN ID: YMGB-Kstar
Location/Time Zone:Montreal Quebec -5 GMT
Favorite Car(s):Mazda rx7 / Nissan 350z / Jay Leno tank car
Favorite Track(s): tsukba (learning autumn ring )
Drifting Experience:2 years on grid- xbox360, dirt 2 xbox360, and most need for speeds , 2 months on gt5 ps3
Previous Team(s): none
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:controller ds3, getting a wheel soon.
Do you have a microphone?:yes
How often do you drift on GT5?:yes mainly at night time
What are you looking for in a team?:tire melting drifts, one or two stunts
Anything else you would like to add?:I mainly play at night, from like 11 till 4am, looking for good set ups for my cars at the same time...

PSN ID: G_I_JONESEY
Location/Time Zone: Whatever Illinois is in
Favorite Car(s): My NSX-R, mostly.
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Autumn Ring Mini-Reverse
Drifting Experience:Since 2009 on GT3, since christmas on GT5
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Just a controller, though I might upgrade to a G25/27
Do you have a microphone?: yup
How often do you drift on GT5?: Almost every day.
What are you looking for in a team?: People who drift FR cars and aren't super competitive.
Anything else you would like to add?: I prefer drifting on comfort softs, but I can deal with less.

Back