The Funny Screenshot Thread

View attachment 1062695

Very sorry, I apologize, Americans, but I couldn't resist. šŸ˜
0 is freezing point of water and 100 is the boiling point. From there I can cross multiply, take the square root of pi, do a little dance, and completely guess wrong on the conversion. šŸ„“

In the absence of a Cars in General meme thread...

202094567_1317501095389284_4017264339865412376_n.jpg

E5APC5MWUAQTjI7.jpeg

He's not the only one who's out of touch... I had to look up the ʎVOLVE album to get the joke.

Imagine-Dragons-Evolve-album-cover-820.jpg

Last edited:
The first time I read through that I was like... why would Spanish players sing during the Italian anthem? Of course they were silent.
The joke is that I never knew that the Spanish national anthem has no words until I watched Spain's opening game of Euro 2020(1) with my workmates, and my Spanish mate explained why the players don't sing... or, if they do, they're just singing like 'La la la la'...

Speaking of wordless national anthems, this is a clip from one of my favourite comedy routines of all time, by a Scottish legend who grew up just a few hundred yards from where I'm sitting right now.

For reference, this is a clip from a TV special that was a thing in the 80's where certain celebrities did one-off shows where the audience was comprised of other celebrities, and called 'An Audience With...' ... they were generally pretty awful, but Billy Connolly's is (IMHO) a masterpiece.

Also for reference, "The Archers" is a BBC radio series and is the longest-running drama series in human history. šŸ˜…

-

edit: Full show here

edit 2: "The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever being one"... was there ever a truer word spoken?

Last edited:
For reference, this is a clip from a TV special that was a thing in the 80's where certain celebrities did one-off shows where the audience was comprised of other celebrities, and called 'An Audience With...' ... they were generally pretty awful, but Billy Connolly's is (IMHO) a masterpiece.
Totally agree with you on Billy Connolly - but then he was magical whatever he turned his hand to. Also, while he was extremely polarising, surely Freddie Starr's Audience with... has to be there with the best?

I will say that the idea you posted from The Big Yin always reminds me of this round....

Last edited:
I assume it's autocorrect for "lay-by"?
I had to look that up and I don't imagine it's common terminology in Florida (pretty sure that's Florida--north of Tampa), but it's possible that it's the result of poor voice-to-text conversion.

"Lanai" has been repeatedly considered. It's a term for a screened-in porch.

Back