The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,948 views
That our power levels are UNDER 9,000?:(
 
Guilty Crown Ep. 14

Seems like with every passing episode as of late, Shu mans up more and more, but I'm getting ahead of myself - let's start at the beginning, shall we?

Ayase and Tsugumi get chased down and are made a public example out of, only for Shu to step up again and publicly admit he's an Undertaker. I loved when he said "Don't make me angry".

I want to see Ep. 15 already.
Indeed, Shu is going to be so boss.

And knocking the gun out of that dude's hand? Excellent, that's how voids are supposed to be used!

LOL Inori beating the hell out of those guys, I totally expected that to happen. There's a reason her void is a big :censored:ing sword after all...

Yahiro makes me madder than Daryl. Void ranking system is okay, that's neat. But the value of the person = value of their void? 🤬 off. This is going to get sketchy, fast.
 
I'M FINALLY FREE :dopey:!!!!!!!!! Time to watch AGE, Bleach, (start) Mouretsu Pirates, and (start) TTGL.
AHHH ... forgot GC

Still cant submit a damn review.... Foo who runs the club is an ass. (never online type ass) Never can get added.
 
GC 14:

I love how they made the barrier smaller and then just shot everyone. So brutal! Inori :censored:ed those boys up! Ayase sure does fall out of her chair a lot. Tsugumi looks so cute in that outfit! <3! Totally figured out her void as soon as they started walking toward the red line. Still cool though. I definitely need Tsugumi in my life since she has that void! Shu was pretty boss by grabbing that dude's void and hitting the other guy's gun. So now we wait for the next episode of Seitokai Guilty Crown.

DAT ENDING ILLUSTRATION! :drool: I can die happy.

nosebleed.png
 
Inori's battlesuit looks excellent on her :3


Still don't care for Tsugumi though.
 
What the 🤬? Last night there were 60 copies of the Baccano! Blu-ray Box Set. Later when I come home, I find it's apparently sold out which puzzled me, because I mean really, why would this thing sell 60 copies in one night NOW? It sold 30 some copies after being restocked a few weeks ago.

I later emailed Rightstuf asking if it truly sold out, or if there was something else going on. I still haven't gotten a reply obviously, and just now, I find it's back in-stock without a counter. Uh, what the 🤬?:confused:
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/h6TwnuXMwpOuqA4==O/browse/item/91573/4/0/0
 
Indeed, Shu is going to be so boss.

And knocking the gun out of that dude's hand? Excellent, that's how voids are supposed to be used!

LOL Inori beating the hell out of those guys, I totally expected that to happen. There's a reason her void is a big :censored:ing sword after all...

Yahiro makes me madder than Daryl. Void ranking system is okay, that's neat. But the value of the person = value of their void? 🤬 off. This is going to get sketchy, fast.

I still don't trust him. Like, at all. No matter how eager he is to get on everyone's good side (even though it seems he already is). Yes, I hold grudges. :lol: And speaking of the ranking system, I don't like where Hare is. She's like, near the goddamn bottom and her level was the second highest there!

I wonder if Shu picked on what Inori said: "I haven't seen anyone else so far." Clearly indicating she's come into contact with someone. I mean, they're all dead or beaten to pulps anyway... but still.
 
Still don't care for Tsugumi though.

But she's the best GC gal. :)

Or, hottest anyway.


That ending illustration was a big surprise too. Love it!
 
DAT ASS.

Do you see it?
 
I'm curious, am I the only person here who filled out this survey? The chances of Guilty Crown getting a physical release here could depend on this. A similar survey led to Princess Jellyfish fans getting their wish, a BD/DVD release.
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22EHP4URF29
 
You do realize FUNimation looks at these, and it greatly helps determine what they'll license, and what they'll release right?

Low votes for GC=No physical release, and your only option to buy it on BD or DVD is to import from Japan.
 
Better off getting info from a popular anime forum 👍

Nvm Funimation created it..
 
You do realize FUNimation looks at these, and it greatly helps determine what they'll license, and what they'll release right?
Okay, and? I still doubt that the majority of members here have gotten around to doing it. Nobody else here really... focuses on the business aspects of anime, at least not much as you do.

Also, you do realize I want you gone, right?
 
Loli, stop being mean before I start spoiling stuff. At random.
 
You do realize FUNimation looks at these, and it greatly helps determine what they'll license, and what they'll release right?

Low votes for GC=No physical release, and your only option to buy it on BD or DVD is to import from Japan.

If they're so important in determining a physical release then how come these surveys aren't advertised better?
 
Ain't that the truth!
 
Okay, and? I still doubt that the majority of members here have gotten around to doing it. Nobody else here really... focuses on the business aspects of anime, at least not much as you do.

Also, you do realize I want you gone, right?

It's funny because without people who are willing to spend their money there wouldn't be any anime to watch. And because him and others spend a lot on US releases it's thanks to them that you have English dubs, so if anything you should be thanking him for your free anime.
 
It's funny because without people who are willing to spend their money there wouldn't be any anime to watch.

Not exactly. Like any tv show, anime main income should be from broadcast. People buying DVDs or BDs is a just a bonus really. And, of course, what really matters is Japan, export is also just a bonus.

Don't get me wrong, they do matter, but there would still be plenty to watch without them.
 
As you guys may have expected, I STILL can't get over this picture...

400056_331796380186092_133608510004881_1055603_271468185_n.jpg
 
I'm using the mobile skin right now becuase the site is running super super slow for me right now, so I can't tell who's online.

Who's up for ep5 Deadman Wonderland in 30 minutes?
 
Pfff, I see your Kobato cosplay, and raise you Holo:

MxPkr.jpg


So cute :3
 
Super slow for me as well, what is this madness?!


I still haven't caught up... so I'm not and there's always the whole problem with my internet..


I expected cute Holo cosplay, I'm disappointed Dravvy. Of course you wouldn't be able to find Holo cosplay better than that Kobato cosplay, though.
 
Back