The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,694,965 views
Wanna fight about it? :p

Nah, I'm just gonna continually show up unnoticed. Works just fine so far.



On an unrelated note, wow does anything abridged suck without Team Four Star :sick:
 
Damn guy, just watch a show we're watching so you can be a cool guy.
 
I've honestly lost track of what you guys were watching so I've just thought "🤬 it" and just post OADY. I guess I'll try. What are you guys watching, MN17 or something? (bet I got that wrong).
 
That would be Mirai Nikki episode 17.

I wouldn't recommend Mirai Nikki though. I suppose you can try Guilty Crown.
 
Sure, I'll try it.
 
I just got Persona 4 spoiled for me(the identity of the killer), by hentai.



516-poker-face.jpg
 
Sure, I'll try it.

I'll second Drevor's comment and say Guilty Crown with an upside-down frown like a happy clown jumping up and down making all sorts of sounds..
 
Last edited:
I'm 🤬 mentally exhausted.

If Jordan ever asks you to mod/admin a forum... you say "No". :lol:

Andy, what?!
 
I'm 🤬 mentally exhausted.

If Jordan ever asks you to mod/admin a forum... you say "No". :lol:

Andy, what?!

Wait, is that what you just did?
 
Wait, is that what you just did?

T12 is the admin of Forzaplanet :dopey:. (if you didnt know).

Watch something gundam... Hmm 08th ms team seems like a good start..(but i'm not sure what types of anime you like)
 
T12 is the admin of Forzaplanet :dopey:. (if you didnt know).

He never told me that. Judging by his post though, it doesn't exactly look like something he's proud of :lol:
 
Time for Another ep 5 👍.
 
Another ep5 of what?

I'm 🤬 mentally exhausted.

If Jordan ever asks you to mod/admin a forum... you say "No". :lol:

Andy, what?!
I'll mod this thread and only this thread. I don't know about you, but modding is a breeze for me, but I don't have a clue how busy FP is so whatever.
 
I can't even think straight. What day is it, Monday?

Another ep5 of what?


I'll mod this thread and only this thread. I don't know about you, but modding is a breeze for me, but I don't have a clue how busy FP is so whatever.

Why are you talking then? :lol:
 
Wow, your brain is really whack. It's Friday. you feeling alright?
 
Wow, your brain is really whack. It's Friday. you feeling alright?

It is not. I'm not that whacked.
 
Mirai Nikki 17:

I hate Yuki's dad.


With that said, here's a picture:

tumblr_luv7zonO2G1qbjmp7o1_500.jpg



Now I'm going to bed.
 
Last edited:

Memories of Phantasm - Fantasy Kaleidoscope - Touhou Anime Project
Before you decide to watch this:

Touhou doesn't have an OFFICIAL anime, this was entirely fan-made. All the voices were done by one person too... that's Flippin' Fantastic if you think about it.
 
Last edited:
Like the last pic 👍. Awesome display case, but positioning of the lights no.
I would engineer a system to hide or display my house full of gunpla kits. Also gunpla in a aquarium with non toxic paint on the models for the fish 👍(man can dream).
 
Back