The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
-> ...

^ Ok, I'll shut up for now...

corner.jpg

+Lurk Mode ON+
(only in TGAT)

Hey, I didn't say you can't talk. It's fine and dandy, just telling you that certain shows might be a bit on the unknown side of most users here in TGAT. So, be careful with expectations of people talking about the unknown. Just saying. ;)

I believe there was a time when Roland was Britain's favourite breakfast pest. Long before you needed 'That Ribbon' to create a memorable character/bust.

The funny part is that I remember seeing Roland the Rat... in a special episode of "The Weakest Link". Guess he really is that popular. And what is "That Ribbon"?

SVX
*smug grin*

I saw that coming, sir. I almost forgot that you are one of the resident Railgun fans... :lol:

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight because I think I have mental trauma from all this crap I'm seeing here.

Then again, it's not like there's anything better coming out of watching Chaika.

Got myself to scribble on the paper today. I find too many excuses to not draw for some dumb reason.

gNQrYEP.jpg

Granted it is in fact in this thread, it is indeed a character. Problem is, I made sure she looked nothing like the way the designer drew her! Good luck guessing! Hah!

I will probably use this as an overlay for a digital trace, and it will focus on line work on hair as you all know I loveeeee manga hair but can't draw hair for beans, chicken or rice. I may just draw it again on paper until I get it to 94% satisfaction.

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight

With a pair of pale pink panties on top.

You're watching Hibike, aren't you? Glorious moe should be plentiful, and episode 8's bow-chicka-wow-wow!

Last edited:
SVX
Wowzers, I actually recognize the chick in Cano's avatar for once. Saying that, I completely didn't expect he'd use a chick from such a meh anime, running low are we? :P

Old, I know, but

1-GTP was blocked from work, sad Cano is sad, and
2-I've been on vacation doing stuff, so I've been really absent from GTP.

But.

It's not that I'm running low. In fact, the avatar thing is for posting cool girls even if they appear in horrendous shows as that one. And conversely, there are several awesome shows that don't have a single girl worthy of an avatar. Escaflowne for example, awesome show, not a single gal worth a damn. Terror in Resonance, awesome show, both girls suck.

With GTP blocked I'll have to move avatar day to sunday, just like @AOS-

You're watching Hibike, aren't you? Glorious moe should be plentiful, and episode 8's bow-chicka-wow-wow!
I should really get around to doing that. :lol:
I've always been impartial towards KyoAni... Except K-On. :yuck:

Last edited:

I'll be watching it soonish, too. Not sure what to expect, but it looks interesting enough.

Back