The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
just watched the latest episode of UBW... I have to say, right now they have overstretched the Shirou-Archer confrontation by now. The fight scene is pretty good, still has bits of that awesome CG, but it kind of dragged on for the whole episode. For me there wasn't a sort of "wow factor" for the whole fight scene, but I hope the next episode would be much better. That aside,
poor Lancer :(

Just got to the end of the Chimera Ant arc of Hunter x Hunter. Probably the most beautiful death of a Villain I've seen in any media. I cried for 10 minutes.

Who needs her anyway. It's all about Akeno, Xenovia, and Koneko's sister.

edit: Also the school's student council president's sister. :P
Actually I like Asia's more moderate body type. As opposed to water balloons...
But there's no arguing about Koneko's sister.

It is a sad fact but it's true. For many years we have suffered at the hands of the two things teenage girls love more than anything else. Cute fluffy szyslakblob anime about super deformed schoolgirls doing absolutely nothing, and edgy emo nu-metal muzak. However, who could know that these two abominations could come together to form something truly glorious. I present:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I went to Comic Con, a release for the Madoka Movies got announced, I saw a woman dressed in an incredibly convincing Yuki Nagato cosplay with two children tagging along with her, one of whom asked "Mommy, what are we going to do next?" just as I walked past (nothing has amused me more than the sight of Yuki Nagato with children in a while now), and I got some witchy Madoka merch stuff.

Life is good.

Also, I had a burger.

Actually I like Asia's more moderate body type. As opposed to water balloons...

It's the hair I look at mostly. Anime hair is pretty attractive. Too bad it doesn't translate well to most cosplayers.

It is a sad fact but it's true. For many years we have suffered at the hands of the two things teenage girls love more than anything else. Cute fluffy szyslakblob anime about super deformed schoolgirls doing absolutely nothing, and edgy emo nu-metal muzak. However, who could know that these two abominations could come together to form something truly glorious. I present:
My life is complete. Triple-Q never fails to deliver.

Oi, I actually like Linkin Park...
...because I like their music.
ow the edge

My friend Vinicius, who is obsessed with anime, told me to watch "Bible Black", does anyone know this anime?
Don't bother, it's just a hentai movie. If you don't know about what that is then I'd suggest checking some anime dictionary sites.
That said, feel free to inquire in this thread, it's a great community full of active members. :D

I try too hard to keep people from bad stuff already.

I share that same experience, but it's way too much of a stretch to make a reality unless you can win people over in a form of a godlike speech.

Anyway, the new week is here. Week: I duno (as always). Mikasa Ackerman ('Tack on Titans).

I also kinda like Linkin Park. :embarrassed:

I'd imagine Shinji listens to them and Asuka and Mari take the piss out of him for that.

Dang straight, bro. Who doesn't like DxD's local Catwoman?

Koneko: Urrgh... They only like you because you're oh-so sleazy, big sister.
Kuroka: Aww, come on, Shirone, at least you have fans as well! ;)
Koneko: My fans are lolicons, for crying out loud.
Kuroka: Well, big-breasted babes aren't everyone's cup of tea, nyaa~ ^^

But IMO, even Kuroka doesn't stand a chance against Rias and Akeno.

Last edited:
Back