The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
I think if the creators just one day deleted the ships and whatever other crafts off their backs, there would still be the same number of hungry boys ruffling their pants.

That's a pretty figure.

I wish Haruna was real...
11214289_728508840587997_510092306825440101_n.png

Oooh, pretty artwork.

I think if the creators just one day deleted the ships and whatever other crafts off their backs, there would still be the same number of hungry boys ruffling their pants.

Hate to break it to you, but that's pretty much the anime industry right now.

As much as I like Kancolle, I'm not daft enough to defend it. It's one of the dumbest things I've seen.

I might see you playing the game, rather than watching the show.

Last edited:
Wrapped up Darker than Black S2, and wow it was horrendous. The ending felt so rushed it was like a freaking F1 car lapping Monaco. The writers decided to shove all of these things I never heard of into the last episode. And then you have all of these characters that come right out of nowhere with little backstory to them. There are some contractors that were pretty interesting but all of them are as flat as paper. And I still don't understand these organizations they introduced. The Syndicate's still too mysterious for its own good and the rest I have no idea what kind of roles they play. And then there's the Russian girl Suou. You expected me to like this character? Nearly everything about her is just... wrong. I have no idea what they were trying to pull with Suou. Initially she's fine but as you watch she really starts to go downhill. As in, pretty lackluster.

They should have followed the Gaiden OVA because it was near perfection. At least the leading characters on there worked extremely nicely, and it was only 4 episodes.

Wrapped up Darker than Black S2, and wow it was horrendous. The ending felt so rushed it was like a freaking F1 car lapping Monaco. The writers decided to shove all of these things I never heard of into the last episode. And then you have all of these characters that come right out of nowhere with little backstory to them. There are some contractors that were pretty interesting but all of them are as flat as paper. And I still don't understand these organizations they introduced. The Syndicate's still too mysterious for its own good and the rest I have no idea what kind of roles they play. And then there's the Russian girl Suou. You expected me to like this character? Nearly everything about her is just... wrong. I have no idea what they were trying to pull with Suou. Initially she's fine but as you watch she really starts to go downhill. As in, pretty lackluster.

They should have followed the Gaiden OVA because it was near perfection. At least the leading characters on there worked extremely nicely, and it was only 4 episodes.

I think Ergo Proxy was like this too.

I guess I'll post a non-trash waifu for once.
71254fab1cb58336578008ee8e480288_202.jpg

There is a lot of fanart of girls on bikes...

I don't think she could ride the bike for long like that....

Zip that suit up and I'd buy it, although mostly for the Calsonic livery <3

I wish I could find Calsonic liveried R32 and R34 models for a price that isn't wallet breaking....

Last edited:
Nendoroid Alice is cute. I hope they make a Karen.
CLE488qUsAAD6oT.jpg

A Nendoroid is something I'd actually buy as an ornament. Especially with the array of characters at my disposal. However just 2 though.

In other news,
I've veen avoiding Tokyo Ghoul for too long now that I'm thinking of watching it soon. Yes I know the ending for Season 1 was meh but ey it should be a good thrill

Rei_on_bike.jpg got less Likes than a nendo_alice.jpg.

TGAT, I am disappoint.

Looked up that motorcycle figurine. It's a 1/6th scale resin garage kit. Meaning you have to assemble and paint the thing. It's not such a bad idea considering the hair strands need more work.

eaf40435b624eb331b61ff027c6c3f60_10.jpg

:yuck: look at those blobby strands.

7fb14c1818b5be7db8de93b8f88a4377_14.jpg

d4610b94c0592a4853fee657589bc463_16.jpg

Hate the style of that rear wheel. :yuck:

6b736228fcfa6b5a43ae2ee4882bc96b_20a.jpg

b24e2c878cab6f5e4586499644bc5f98_22.jpg

Coolio that it's on sale, but it's still a 1/6th and I sworn off figurines until I live solo.

Last edited:
Ehrmagherd you can see her bellybutton!

Theres an Asuka too.
asuka11.jpg

I'm so picky with how sculptors finish with the head and hair. I'd post a Mari one I found just now, but whoever made the prototype made the bike at a smaller scale than the girl herself. :lol:

I hate to sound like an idiot but what anime are those from?
Eva.
EDIT: Tree'd

Resin (does that term apply to the car kits?) kits are rad, but I've bought two already (Mitsubishi Evo V and Lancia Stratos) like two years ago and still haven't finished them :lol:

Asuka's clothing is the better out of those two in my opinion, at least she could drive around like that (I think...)

Back