The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Asuka's clothing is the better out of those two in my opinion, at least she could drive around like that (I think...)

Well, she'd still have to zip up her riding suit, I don't really know if driving around with your bra showing is the right way to ride a bike. :lol:

Also, this "bike Asuka" has glasses. And you know that means (especially for a certain someone who may have a weakness related to glasses)... :sly:

Resin (does that term apply to the car kits?) kits are rad, but I've bought two already (Mitsubishi Evo V and Lancia Stratos) like two years ago and still haven't finished them :lol:

The bike I posted is made from resin. I don't know about your car kits. Most kits are typically made from ABS I think.

Did you pay hundreds for your car kit? If not, there's a good chance it's not resin.

Ehrmagherd you can see her bellybutton!

Theres an Asuka too.
asuka11.jpg
She looks super tanned :lol:

And yeah those wheels are miniscule.

Weekly drawings. Have you guys doodled something yet?

zGmBDuO.png

This was done on a Note 2014 tablet. I wanted to give the pressure sensitive pen a test before committing to buying the tablet. This one may see further development only if I grab myself a tablet.

The Sonozaki one received base colours yesterday so that will continue to see development.

The bike I posted is made from resin. I don't know about your car kits. Most kits are typically made from ABS I think.

Did you pay hundreds for your car kit? If not, there's a good chance it's not resin.

If I recall correctly, they're both Tamiyas. And I know for a fact that I paid ~$25 for each one, so I suppose they'd be ABS. Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference?

If I recall correctly, they're both Tamiyas. And I know for a fact that I paid ~$25 for each one, so I suppose they'd be ABS. Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference?

ABS, yes.

That reminds me, really gotta finish of my Impreza kit... :dopey:

Watched Attack on Titan in my Japanese Class after years of hype from my friends.

I say it's good but I find it overhyped by my friends. It doesn't come close to my current favourite animes (Hunter x Hunter, Pokemon, Yugioh ARC-V), IMO.

Though the opening is AMAZING!!!

Watched Attack on Titan in my Japanese Class after years of hype from my friends.

I say it's good but I find it overhyped by my friends. It doesn't come close to my current favourite animes (Hunter x Hunter, Pokemon, Yugioh ARC-V), IMO.

Though the opening is AMAZING!!!
You may have to reconsider your standards for forming and maintaining friendships.

Just kidding, but AoT is even more bloated than Donald Trump's ego. You'll find much better almost anywhere you go, and maybe even better than your current favorites.

If you don't want to listen to any of that then just watch Cowboy Bebop.

Well my taste appear to be different to most anime fans :P (though I'll admit that Yugioh Arc-V has a horrible start, it's only at the Maiami Championship Arc where it gets good). Of coarse there is still plenty more to try out that I seem promising.

I've been meaning to try Your Lie in April for sometime. What are your stands on it???

Simple layout for new anime people. Watch NGE, TTGL, Monogatari (not all of it at once) and throw in Madoka and FMA: Brotherhood for good measure. And as everyone here says, Cowboy Bebop of course.

Also that post count ftw.
Congrats on hitting 5 figures even though you haven't yet as of this post (I'm coming close too)

Two different materials. ABS is like high-quality surface plastic (think Lego); hard, not flexible, smooth glossy finish and can produce crisp edges from a mold. Resin is high-end material. It's super expensive to produce (imagine the effort of processing tree sap), but you can produce sharper detail from molds better than most plastic. Resin is also a lot heavier.

There's a lot more magic to resin, but I don't know that much about it. Go look er up.

Back