The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
@TayeezSA wow I can't read in the morning.

How good is Shinksekai Yori? Pretty good. You'll need to keep your brain going to keep up with lengthy discussions. If you get lost, read an episode summary after you finished an episode or something.

Death note seems to pick up pace after like 15 episodes of complete crap. Can't believe it's still 10 episodes to go, this has been a very, very tiring show. The conclusion better be at least decent.

Some "Madskillz" pics with anime characters photoshopped to dismal Russian sceneries attracted the attention of the Japanese 'net. :D

If you like them too, I have many more. :sly:
8g1imlUmZXw.jpg

5rnXaFS35GM.jpg

O4MsEhLk1TY.jpg

Kqu65mKgmUU.jpg

_yxxyXxp7eA.jpg

c3a09531.jpg

88ade586.jpg

Death note seems to pick up pace after like 15 episodes of complete crap. Can't believe it's still 10 episodes to go, this has been a very, very tiring show. The conclusion better be at least decent.

You high, Cano? Eat one too many Ecchiladas?

The first handful of episodes are the best part of Death Note.

Well, I lowered my pride and ..... Wait..... What pride?

Anyways, I finally got Steam, went and bought Huniepop. This should be interesting.

Maybe I might check out the VNs there.

Goodness these specials on Steam...

Well, I lowered my pride and ..... Wait..... What pride?

Anyways, I finally got Steam, went and bought Huniepop. This should be interesting.

Maybe I might check out the VNs there.

Goodness these specials on Steam...

What's your Steam ID?

Steam ID: tayeedzsa

There's only a few games I'll get, mostly because my laptop isn't strong enough to run intensive games well. I'm interested in the VNs on there too.

In other news, Karen's Engrish is the one.

Honestly why would you even buy the Steam version? Serious here, I want to know why you bought it on Steam where all your friends can see when you're playing it if you forget to go Offline. Is the price different elsewhere? Or is it unavailable by other (legal) means?

Honestly why would you even buy the Steam version? Serious here, I want to know why you bought it on Steam where all your friends can see when you're playing it if you forget to go Offline. Is the price different elsewhere? Or is it unavailable by other (legal) means?

Who cares if they can, half my friends play it too. Other half don't know what it is.

I should get back to re-playing re-skipping through Grisaia. Still haven't pulled out all the philosophical quotes Yuuji passed around everywhere.

For me I'm not that concerned about people seeing what I play. I like to see the achievements and stuff, that's worth it. However, I wouldn't buy them for the issue of content being cut out. I'm not all for that mainly adult aspect of them but knowing the game is missing what it should have is why I haven't gotten any VNs on Steam.

I should get back to re-playing re-skipping through Grisaia. Still haven't pulled out all the philosophical quotes Yuuji passed around everywhere.

Really waiting on this. :P

Wait, slow down...

Friends?

SVX
Who cares if they can, half my friends play it too. Other half don't know what it is.
You have a different set of friends than me :lol:
If my friends saw me playing htat game I'd never hear the end of it. I don't relate to Japanese culture at all outside of this thread and streaming websites.
Wait, slow down...

Friends?
I guess I did take a pretty big jump.

You have a different set of friends than me :lol:
If my friends saw me playing htat game I'd never hear the end of it. I don't relate to Japanese culture at all outside of this thread and streaming websites.

I get called a weeb anyway so w/e.

The other half are you guys. :P

Back