The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Khara's doing a lot of animation work for videogames lately... first the Gravity Rush 2 short, now cutscenes for Fire Emblem Echoes.

What's next, Unit 01 in Smash?

022.jpg
026.jpg

Khara's doing a lot of animation work for videogames lately... first the Gravity Rush 2 short, now cutscenes for Fire Emblem Echoes.

What's next, Unit 01 in Smash?
YO WHENS MAHVEL THE EVA VIDEO GAME?

Looks like someone hit the tipping point of the SubaRem show. Avatar says it all. :D
Fixed.

I also just watched Kimi no Na wa. Needless to say, I'm in love with...

Wait, what were their names?

Nichijou's gonna have to be subs onry. They have a lot of play on words that wont translate well into english. The Yakisoba/Yakisaba is a good example.

edit: Miku figures are always great to look at because of what you can do with her hair:

FIGURE-027549_01.jpg

FIGURE-027549_02.jpg

FIGURE-027549_03.jpg

FIGURE-027549_05.jpg

Last edited:

Wishing gives me the goosebumps, especially at 1:48!

Expect a cover soon...

image.jpg

Better than the actual Suicide Squad...

(I'm only in season 1 episode 8)

EDIT:

Last edited:

Doesn't exactly answer all the questions... Where does she come from? What's her waifu gimmick? Should I fear her snapping my neck off? These are all important things those who aren't in the know must know...

And now, for no particular reason, Magical Loli Hitler!
View attachment 626394

Oh hey, it's Tanya the Evil.

...wait, probably the wrong person. Close enough to the description, though... :P :lol:

Doesn't exactly answer all the questions... Where does she come from? What's her waifu gimmick? Should I fear her snapping my neck off? These are all important things those who aren't in the know must know...

Oh hey, it's Tanya the Evil.

...wait, probably the wrong person. Close enough to the description, though... :P :lol:

Right person. It is indeed Tanya The Evil.

She's so evil that you're supposed to capitalize the word "The" in her name.

Back