The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,879 comments
  • 3,667,889 views
A show from 2010?

The show's name starts with an S? (JPN title)

She's played a role in a Comedy-genre show?

Is it a comedy 2010 show with a name that starts with an S?

Nope... Keep trying... This is a good one. ;)
 
Guessing a Seiyu is a lot harder than I thought.

Guilty Crown? HOTD?

Goddamn no more Guess a Seiyu after this, we going Guess that Show instead.
 
Guessing a Seiyu is a lot harder than I thought.

Guilty Crown? HOTD?

Goddamn no more Guess a Seiyu after this, we going Guess that Show instead.

Guess the loli character?
 
I will give you a clue.. Amagami SS.
 
Ok it was... FYI... Ryoko Shintani. ;) She played Sae in Hidamari Sketch and Rihoko in Amagami SS. ;) -- Randy

And did figure it out!
 
I gave up and cheated. I hate you moehammer, she was only in one thing that I saw. And it wasn't even a character I cared about, at all. Ah well.
 
GOD DAMMMIT PEOPLE!! *flips thread* DO I HAVE TO MISS THIS MUCH PAGES??!!! :mad: :lol: *holds breath*

Wangan Midnight

Naw you got taht wrong.

Hatsune Miku BMW

I got the champagne.

EVA-02 Porsche

Screw that, she mad. :lol:

random TTGL character

Reminds me of PSG.

Kamui Kobayashi

I dig.

Hyundai Genesis (NGE ver.)

<3

Mazda Asuka LMP1

Neat. I agree with AOS- about the roof thing though.

some hawt gurl

def want.

*exhales deeply*


....
 
Guess that Title!

Exactly!

If you want, you can start us off.... and keep it Anime or OVA, no Live-action crud, please.
 
can I show the characters?
 
Now...what I originally wanted to do in the first place:

OADY, Car Style:


LUiIx.jpg


VcpvV.jpg


CvwXe.jpg
 
That's awesome. :D 👍
 
Now...what I originally wanted to do in the first place:

OADY, Car Style:
​

Nice.

But the minimalistic and disagreeing bastard in me says no to your hood.
 
That looks.... AWESOME. :D
 
can I show the characters?
If the screenshot of an episode shows it, then that's fine, but if the character is easily recognizable, it's a giveaway then, isn't it?
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Why's that? You no like cheerleader Yoko overlapping the TTGL text?

Because race car It just didn't seem right to my eyes. Like on Sephy's RUF, I hated its hood design because nothing was there to complement Asuka, and even putting random objects there would make the car look horrid. If I'm going to make an itasha, I'd put 80% of the stuff on the sides.

Ya know, I'm not a fan of those kind of designs. But it's just my taste :lol:
 
fma20092.jpg


Guess that show!

If this get popular enough, you think we can create a thread for this?
 
Fullmetal Alchemist.
 
I don't know, but licking little girls? I like it! :D
 
Close Randy, you gotta be a little more specific. :sly:
 
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. A show Andy has not yet seen(but should totally watch).

Nina :(
 
Ugh I hate you ALL when you go on a posting spree of this caliber. 12-15 pages in two days. WTF.

Anyway, My brother almost peed on me because I didin't post the previous two days' songs, so I'm gonna post them all in one final blow... I've been way busy with a work spree as hardcore as the posting spree here in TGAT.

First up is .Hack's The World, by none other than Yuki Kajiura. He sez that there can't be a music week of his own without Kajiura.


We then have, in stark contrast, "The Legend of A****aka" from Mononoke Hime. This guy Joe Hisashi is quite good.



And we finish this odd but cool week with Lulaby, the ending to Now and Then Here and There, an extremely overlooked and extremely sad series about how much the human race can be absolute garbage. Recommended.


We'll start another normal, random week tomorrow. I promise I'll try my best not to fall behind again.
 
Back