The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,879 comments
  • 3,665,133 views
I have absolutely no clue right now.

Is it a show of 2010?

Did/does it have a manga or light novel that this show is based off of or followed?
 

Is it a show of 2010?

Nope, 2006.

Did/does it have a manga or light novel that this show is based off of or followed?

It's adapted from a manga which has finished it's run with 8 volumes.

Still not the 17th my time, buuuuuuuuuut

 
Looking Up At The Half-Moon (Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora)?
 
I thought you just made that up right now :lol: It might be it.
 
No, actually... Welcome to the NHK?
 
How many episodes is it? :p
 
If it's too hard I can change it :)

Nah this is a fun challenge. :D

Le Chevalier D'Eon? Doesn't look like it, but it fits the clues...
 
Nah this is a fun challenge. :D

Le Chevalier D'Eon? Doesn't look like it, but it fits the clues...

Nope. The show is based in Japan in the 21st century however.
 
Joo guys can do that. I'ma go to sleep since my brain isn't functioning enough to work on my project and it's too late to watch anime. I may just lay down for a while, but I know myself and I know how well that usually turns out :lol:

Episode 11 of TTGL

Simon's got damn! that scene was awesome. Gotta love the giga drill breaker.
 
21st century boys?

Nope.

For the most part the show revolves around the girl in the screencap.

But I will not reveal her name as that will be a dead giveaway to the show.
 
But I will not reveal her name as that will be a dead giveaway to the show.

This applies for any Guess that Anime.

Just an FYI for future sake.
 
I was going to sleep, but then I went to AOS' profile... phhheeeewwww.... Sleep is going to be nice tonight. sly is da man.
 
I was going to sleep, but then I went to AOS' profile... phhheeeewwww.... Sleep is going to be nice tonight. sly is da man.

I'm calling it a night too... my brain and eyes are fried.
 
I was going to sleep, but then I went to AOS' profile... phhheeeewwww.... Sleep is going to be nice tonight. sly is da man.

bWtHY.gif


I'll leave the picture up until morning my time. If it's still unsolved I will reveal the anime and post a new picture :)
 
sly's amazing, he already posted my Valentine's day plans in gif form....

Forever alone :'(
 
Chocotto Sister?
 
Bingo.

How did you find it?

The better question is how come I didn't notice it sooner?

I went looking through all the 2006 anime in my Plex library for shows with 24 episodes, and for some reason I passed right over it.

Then I went to AniDB and searched for 2006 anime with 24 episodes. Saw Chocotto Sister there, then verified the manga had 8 volumes on Wikipedia.
 
walter's turn!

And I need to go to sleep like I intended to 30 minutes ago... night!
 
Back