The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,688,535 views
Originally posted by Omnis
hello ppl.

Wellcome to the Anime Thread Omnis. I hope you have fun discussing all about anime's and manga's in this thread.

BTW if you like anime chicks go to the anime babes thread on the same forum.

If you like Initial D games go to the Initial D: Staging Area at Games in General forum.

Have fun bro.
 
don't we get off topic sometimes
 
Crap, missed the 2000th post....by alot :lol: WolfsRain was decent anime, but the opening theme was christian rock :irked: come on folks.
Gekiganger! Now theres a retro rockin theme song!

peace
 
didn't wolfrain appear on toonami :banghead:
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
don't we get off topic sometimes

No . . . never! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orginally posted by nightkids4ever
didn't wolfrain appear on toonami

Yes, it does appear on the Cartoon Network; but it is only appears on Cartoon Network on Saturdays. Here check this Wolf's Rain Schedule .
 
Dang, I always miss toonami and adult swim on saturdays. I wish I don't have much friends. ;)

Anime Forever!!!
 
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
Dang, I always miss toonami and adult swim on saturdays. I wish I don't have much friends. ;)

Anime Forever!!!

Isn't that a problem to have? :lol:
 
Nah, back then when I don't have that much friends, I always watch anime as much as I want. But right now, every weekend I alway tend to hang out with them and no time for anime anymore. :(
 
Yeah, I know that feeling--the one where hanging with friends keeps you from your anime. I always hated missing Rurouni Kenshin because I wasn't home; but the last couple of weekends, I haven't done anything because I haven't felt like going out and doing anything.
 
Arrgh!! All those new episode from Inu Yasha and Gundam Seed going to waste. :mad:
 
Plus, all I see right now on adult awim (mon-thur.) are all reruns of Inu Yasha and Cowboy Bebop. :grumpy:
 
I haven't seen Toonami for two years now. All it has is a bunch of amateur kiddy anime, if anime at all. Adult Swim isn't any better. I've seen Cowboy Bebop at least three times now, Big O ids done, Inu Yasha got boring after the 3rd episode, Blue Gender is done, Gundam SEED is a total disappointment. I think AS needs a real Gundam series to be shown (can any one say Z Gundam? :) ), it would definitely bring the ratings back.
 
im scared of toonami because every freshmen at my school knows about it
 
Because, it was made for that audience, silly. :)
 
YOU SILLY GOOSE!!!

Toonami is a "trendy" block of anime, get used to it. I think we shall be seeing more of these "trendy" blocks of cartoons.

-Vash
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
YOU SILLY GOOSE!!!

Toonami is a "trendy" block of anime, get used to it. I think we shall be seeing more of these "trendy" blocks of cartoons.

-Vash

So what about Adult Swim?!
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
YOU SILLY GOOSE!!!

Toonami is a "trendy" block of anime, get used to it. I think we shall be seeing more of these "trendy" blocks of cartoons.

-Vash

We will; the people who makes these blocks of anime know that if they hit it big, then they can make a fortune off of people easily: see Pokemon and how it is being ridden for as long as it possibly can--which really sucks because it lowers the anime quality and expectations people have in anime; it also gives anime a bad name and thus more and more people look at anime and think it is stupid just because it is a "cartoon". It will slowly become more and more like the gaming industry where there is a whole lot more crap than there is of legitimate material. We really need more people who have a passion for what they do when they are making their anime, instead of these money hungry buffoons--along with lower prices! :lol:
 
Originally posted by VashTheStampede
We will; the people who makes these blocks of anime know that if they hit it big, then they can make a fortune off of people easily: see Pokemon and how it is being ridden for as long as it possibly can--which really sucks because it lowers the anime quality and expectations people have in anime; it also give anime a bad name and thus more and more people look at anime and think it is stupid just because it is a "cartoon". It will slowly become more and more like the gaming industry where there is a whole lot more crap than there is of legitimate material. We really need more people who have a passion for what they do when they are making their anime, instead of these money hungry buffoons--along with lower prices! :lol:

Agreed.

-Vash
 
/me is gonna skip the posts that were made while i was in hawaii and say, hi, i'm back :)
 
Originally posted by LoneWolfe
/me is gonna skip the posts that were made while i was in hawaii and say, hi, i'm back :)

But you have missed a ton! :lol:

And yay, LoneWolfe is back! :lol:
banana.gif
rockon.gif
 
PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY PEANUTBUTTA JELLAY

-Vash
With a baseball bat.
 
Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat way-o way-o way-o way-o....


I still like badger badger badger badger badger :P

anyway i found some really awsome pics, unkown sources tho.
 

Attachments

  • disconnect.jpg
    disconnect.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 31
heres another one, sorry about bad quality on both, had to reduce them to ake the size limit T.T
 

Attachments

  • double track drifting.jpg
    double track drifting.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 34
:lol:

[drifting noob] dRfT iS tEh r0XoRss! [/drifting noob]
 
Originally posted by LoneWolfe
Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat way-o way-o way-o way-o....


I still like badger badger badger badger badger :P

anyway i found some really awsome pics, unkown sources tho.
this is cool , matrix style
 
Well guys, I just got a brand new laptop today and man is it sweet. I'll have to take some pictures of it or something. I sure do like this wireless internet!
 
my power is right next to my internet cable, for wireless on my laptop just wont cut it for me :(
 
Back