The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,545 views
Looking for a FT-86 Concept II '11 (untuned). Willing to give any premium car under 1m credits, or 5 matte/colour shift paints.
 
Does anyone have the ticket that has the Green Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car? If so, do you want to trade.

PSN ID XxStanTheManxX
 
Looking for the old Nissan Bluebird..
 
Looking for in 0/0/0 condtions( 0 km , 0 swtches 0 wins):

TVR Griffith 500 '94

Formula Red Pearl

Titanium Metallic



Can offer gears , museum cards , horns and paints
 
Last edited:
Deleted.
 
Looking for the Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
 
No,the TT is the only premium HPA model.
 
Looking for a Ford RS200. Condition doesn't matter.
 
Looking for this exact car: Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83

My only requirement is that it must not have chassis reinforcement done to it. Send a PM, please.
 
I need Granito #23 and Wonderland #3, #24.
 
Last edited:
I am looking for following cars:

BMW 120i ’04
BMW 320i Touring Car ’03
BMW M3 CSL ’03
BMW M3 GTR ’03
BMW M Coupe ’98


Feel free and suggest what you want for trade.
If you have one of these cars and want to get rid off it, add me PSN: Lagitech
I hope that car is not tuned.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys, i need these cars to complete my collection:

spoon s2000 race car '00
mitsubishi cz-3 tarmac '01
lexus sc430 (us) '01
honda s2000 type v '03
subaru legacy touring wagon 3.0r '03
hyundai tuscani '01
mitsubishi 3000gt mr (j) '98
mazda savanna rx-7 infini iii (fc) '90
honda element '03
citroen xsara vtr '03
infiniti g20 '90
nissan march g# '99
daihatsu sirion x4 (j) '00
honda today g '85

check my sig and you can have anything you like in return, in general these cars arent rare or expensive, just need them to complete my garage. i dont care about colour or 0/0/0 etc.

thanks!
 
you are a life saver, FR just sent :)
 
BMW M3 CSL ’03

i'm looking at one in the ucd at the moment, shall i buy it for you? hahaha i'm looking for a caterham fireblade, any help in finding one would be great, thanks.
 
New to this trading section and relatively new to the game itself, looking for a

'05 Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza

If anyone can help, please let me know!!

Thanks, hix
 
Looking for museum cards I got some good cars I'm willing to trade. There not in ticket form. I also have some 250+ paints.
 
What museum cards are you after? They're no use to me.
 
Looking for Caterham fireblade in Caterham yellow.Will trade gold crome
 
thtpineapplekid
What museum cards are you after? They're no use to me.

Well if you don't want any I'll take all of them but what would you like in return?
 
Well if you don't want any I'll take all of them but what would you like in return?

I'm still after a caterham fireblade, in any colour, any mileage doesn't bother me, so any help with that would be great thanks.
 
thtpineapplekid
I'm still after a caterham fireblade, in any colour, any mileage doesn't bother me, so any help with that would be great thanks.

If he doesn't have one, then I would be willing to trade my Caterham Fireblade in Caterhan green.
 
Back