The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,537 views
I have 200+ museum cards that are useless will be pretty easy to get off me just have to own a big 4WD wagon/Truck/Ute preferably The mitsubishi Pajero Nikon car if I remember correctly 5 a day until all gone
 
I need the following cars (preferably in original condition) to complete my collection:

Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
Toyota RSC Concept '01

Update: Collection is now complete.
 
Last edited:
7.3 Zonda is blacklisted I'm afraid.
 
Welcome,any car that was over 1m credits(in 0/0 condition) is blacklisted.
 
Free Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 0/0/0 Color:AMG Monza grau magno
 

13753631.jpg
 
Looking for a 70 superbird and 71 cuda also 69 corvette l46 in red and 63 vette in silver can trade cars
 
Looking for a 70 superbird and 71 cuda also 69 corvette l46 in red and 63 vette in silver can trade cars

I've got a superbird, but i love it so it's gonna cost ya...
 
Hyped
If he doesn't have one, then I would be willing to trade my Caterham Fireblade in Caterhan green.

I don't have one
 
thtpineapplekid
I've got a superbird, but i love it so it's gonna cost ya...

I'll give you a truck anything in particular you want?
 
Send me that commodore today instead of the other ft 86, and some pretty paints. I like pretty paints.

If you had a USB you could send him the car with loosing the car
 
Not the 2 accounts method , the USB one is easyer and faster

how do you do it because i have a mem card slot in my ps3 and i can do the usb method if you can tell me how to do it. i could buy another ft86 (i dont want to) but i want to have a copy of the commodore.
 
save your game then quit out. copy your save game file to usb. send the car that needs to be sent. then quit out again and copy the save game file from the usb back to your ps3. tada you sent the car but you still have it
 
save your game then quit out. copy your save game file to usb. send the car that needs to be sent. then quit out again and copy the save game file from the usb back to your ps3. tada you sent the car but you still have it
damn wish i knew that last night
 
Anybody have any pre-1960 birthday tickets they are willing to trade for paints, horns, museum cards, or gear in return?
 
Free Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 0/0/0 Color: Champagne Gold Metallic
 
Wish I'd seen that earlier..:lol:
 
Looking for a Nissan mm-r cup car in BLACK! Would trade with cars, tickets or paints! PSN: schleemil

THX in advance!
 
Looking for:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (preferably stock)
Lv 3 Car Ticket
Year 2001 Car Ticket

Can offer you:
Kart 125 SPL (in stock red)
Toyota FT-86 II Concept (in stock orange)
TVR Speed 12
Nismo 400R (in stock red, stock black)(you may also ask for a yellow one as it's currently in my OCD)

PM me if you are interested.
 
Looking for a HPA Golf R32 Stage II.
 
save your game then quit out. copy your save game file to usb. send the car that needs to be sent. then quit out again and copy the save game file from the usb back to your ps3. tada you sent the car but you still have it

when doing this is any game data e.g replays lost at all or is that only if the ps3 crashes.
 
Back