The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,545 views
looking for CS paints formula chameleon green, maziora matterhorn, maziora mckenley, maziora seyfert, & maziora trapizium

can offer choice of 1 for 1 on all matte's and both chrome, or a set of gear from here
http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=34296

cheers
psn hammyhall
 
should of been in paint trading thread :dopey:
 
This weekend I had a online race and I bought several cars from the OCD and UCD... But while I was scrolling down in the UCD, I saw the Mazda RX-7 LM. My credits where down to 0000 and couldn't buy it. >:(

mazda_rx-7_lm_racecar.jpg


Is this car tradeable ? If so ? Who want's to send it to me ?
And what do you want for exchange ?
 
Very **** !! Is this RX-7 very rare or can I wait a while ?

How can I check my game-day ? I believe I'm in list 2, but i'm not sure.
 
hoolio
when doing this is any game data e.g replays lost at all or is that only if the ps3 crashes.

No because your GAME DATA is the games update data/where your DLC is. Your SAVE DATA is your progress through the game. No again to what you said about only lost if the PS3 crashes.... When you do this if your PS3 does crash when you get it fixed, or get a new one. You log in to the same psn account that the save is from. Load the save from your usb. Long story short you don't lose anything.
 
No because your GAME DATA is the games update data/where your DLC is. Your SAVE DATA is your progress through the game. No again to what you said about only lost if the PS3 crashes.... When you do this if your PS3 does crash when you get it fixed, or get a new one. You log in to the same psn account that the save is from. Load the save from your usb. Long story short you don't lose anything.


thanks for that :)
 
I'm looking for a Level 23 ticket.

I can offer you a car with DLC paint of your choice. :)
 
Does anybody want to trade me for a c12s in silver(if u want I will paint it in dlc or chrome paints)???
 
I am looking for a Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70
If anyone has one of them Iwould be willing to trade most any of the cars I have.
 
i am new here. I am looking for 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08, this is the only car i am missing for my garage - except for the red bull 10 proto - . i am willing to trade for any cars i have. Thanks in advance... PSN ID: RodHope
 
Very **** !! Is this RX-7 very rare or can I wait a while ?

How can I check my game-day ? I believe I'm in list 2, but i'm not sure.

Unfortunately this car isnt tradable...
 
Looking for a TA22 Celica. In the original red colour.
 
Looking for an RUF RGT in white with relatively low miles... Thanks!
 
Looking for one level 24 ticket. Offering any premium car or car from the OCD at the minute, or any horns/paints/parts/suits/helmets.
 
Who has a stock silver XJ220?
 
Is the gt academy gtr tradable?

there are 2 academy gtr's one is academy special non tradeable and one is academy version 09 which is tradeable
 
Anyone want to swap 0/0/0's?

I got

Nismo 400R
C West Silvia
Honda Loctite Mugen NSX

Just give me a list of your 0/0/0's and i'll choose which i like :D
 
I'm looking for a Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89 in any condition, preferably completely standard. Send me a PM with what you'd like to trade it for?
 
I'm looking for a Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89 in any condition, preferably completely standard. Send me a PM with what you'd like to trade it for?

i have one which i believe is standard can't send until tuesday though. If your interested check out the gear i'm looking for on my thread.I believe 2 sets per car is about right but feel free to make an offer :)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=242550
 
Free McLaren MP4-12C '10 0/0/0 Color:Blue​
​
​
 
I am looking for some GT Academy cars or tickets! Can anyone help me out? I have quite a few 0/0/0 cars if anyone wants them for it!
 
pooonsa3264
Free McLaren MP4-12C '10 0/0/0 Color:Blue

I'll take it! Lol!!
 
i am looking for the Mistubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car below

48363022.jpg


I can offer anything in return up to 500,000 Cr.

Please let me know as I have been looking for this car since the games release and till today - nada!
 
Looking for a Buick GNX. Anybody got one?
 
Back