The General Trading Thread

• Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
Im looking to trade for some rarer like Lambo Nomad cuz i have to wait like 800 of the video game days to get it or maybe the FGT cuz i have no clue what that is but i like it ha, I have plenty of credit & also a bunch of rare cars that i could be willing to part with

Im looking to trade for some rarer like Lambo Nomad cuz i have to wait like 800 of the video game days to get it or maybe the FGT cuz i have no clue what that is but i like it ha, I have plenty of credit & also a bunch of rare cars that i could be willing to part with

I can trade you the NOMAD Diable for 5 Chrome paints if you have them.

Hey there everyone, I have 3 cars I'm looking to give away for these cars at 0/0:

Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
Nissan Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69

The cars I have at 0/0 are:

Amuse S2000 GT1 '04, Sebring Silver Metallic
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01, GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00

Please PM me if you have any offers. Also other cars I have can be found in my garage down in my signature. :)

I have a few doubles i wanna trade for some other cars

Plymouth Cuda 440 (Sassy Grass Green) u cant paint the car, so if you want the original color u have to find the car as is
1970 Chevelle
Camero I-Roc (no miles)
Corvette Coupe (c2) '62
Chevy SSR truck

I pretty much like any of the cars besides those small dinky foreign classic cars

Hey there everyone, I have 3 cars I'm looking to give away for these cars at 0/0:

Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
Nissan Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69

The cars I have at 0/0 are:

Amuse S2000 GT1 '04, Sebring Silver Metallic
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01, GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00

Please PM me if you have any offers. Also other cars I have can be found in my garage down in my signature. :)

I have the Lancer 1600 GSR rally car if u want it. I like the Nomad if u want to do that trade

I got the X1 if someone looking. Would like to have to ferrari f1 new model and the Lamborghini Nomad Diablo or if you have the nissan 350z academy version would have been awsome!

I'm looking for a Focus ST170 in any color with any amount of miles. I could trade a car of your choice from the dealership 100,000 credits or less.

PSN: StigBot

I have a few doubles i wanna trade for some other cars

Plymouth Cuda 440 (Sassy Grass Green) u cant paint the car, so if you want the original color u have to find the car as is
1970 Chevelle
Camero I-Roc (no miles)
Corvette Coupe (c2) '62
Chevy SSR truck

I pretty much like any of the cars besides those small dinky foreign classic cars

what color is your chevelle and your (C2) corvette?

Hello,

I am looking for these three cars:
Acura NSX Coupe '97
Honda NSX Type S Zero '97
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00

Does anyboby have them?

I have all ticket levels (not b'day tickets), rally car tickets, and NASCAR/muscle car tickets.

I got a significant number of cars, and even some chrome paints.

Let me know what you may want and I will see if I have it.

Thanks,

I'm looking for a Focus ST170 in any color with any amount of miles. I could trade a car of your choice from the dealership 100,000 credits or less.

PSN: StigBot

Still looking for one? I think I have a couple spares.

Done

Looking for any tickets

Please let me know what you would like for the ticket

I only have a 1000 Ticket

Last edited:
Looking for a Gt academy GT-R in any colour will trade almost anything for it
Lots of rare cars
Psn: BRODIE_04
pm me with your offers ( what you want for it)

WANTED: Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 with 0 miles and both rally versions (dont care about the miles on those) And a freakn 69 SS Camaro, Silver with black stripes.

Back