The Gentlemen's Virtual Racing Club (Closed for now)PC 

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 903 comments
I'll have to look at how it works in the server app. I know I can at least allow several of each but I'm not sure if there's a limit. @Wiz do you know? I know I can allow more liveries than there are entries but I don't know what the upper limit is.

When in the ACServerManager, on the Tracks tab each track will have a little number in the bottom right corner of it's picture. That number is the maximum number of cars allowed on that particular track. For this version of Bathurst, it's 34.

There are 8 GT3 cars now

R8 Ultra LMS
Z4
Huracan
MP4-12C
650S
AMG
SLS
GTR

I'd put 4 of each on the server and call it good.

Wiz
When in the ACServerManager, on the Tracks tab each track will have a little number in the bottom right corner of it's picture. That number is the maximum number of cars allowed on that particular track. For this version of Bathurst, it's 34.

There are 8 GT3 cars now

R8 Ultra LMS
Z4
Huracan
MP4-12C
650S
AMG
SLS
GTR

I'd put 4 of each on the server and call it good.

Since we'll probably only have a dozen people that will probably ensure everyone should be able to get the car they want. Might be a good idea for everyone to do some practice with a second car just in case the one they want is all spoken for.

Damn, I should've joined you guys, the Abarth at Donington is an awesome combo!
(Spent 30 minutes trying out the car, still figuring out both FWD's and Donington, best I could do this afternoon :))

Wohoo!! I broke into the 24's and I know where I can do better in 3 spots. The 3 corners before the chicane. I can nail one, but ruin the other 2. I can see at least 0.5 seconds.

I has to retire in the 1st race, G27 popped out of place, had to fix it.

But the 2nd race was fun as hell in the back. Made way too many mistakes and may have been a bit agressive (sorry @fatkrakr). And although I came dead last, I gotta say, one of my goals was achived: to not get lapped.

Thanks for hosting @BrandonW77

Good racing guys, thanks for coming out. I had a lot less action than I expected but got to watch Wiz and Whats battle it out both races. Thanks for coming out, I'll get links to the results and replays up soon.

Enjoyed the racing. In the first race I missed judged my closing speed and hit the car in front. I don't know who it was but sorry... My Abarth rolled like I top and I was transported back to the pit and ended up last.

2nd race I ended up 5th and had a hell of a race holding off 6th. It was really close for the last 5 laps but I managed not to make a mistake to let him pass. It's obviously not easy to pass at Donington in evenly matched cars. It was lots of fun.

Thanks for hosting these races.

Was that in race 1? I had contact with someone and we both spun onto the grass.

Thanks for the races. I hope I'm available for the next one.
Yup that was me :cheers:

I tried the next combo and i could only manage a 2:20 at Bathurst. About 18 seconds off from what i'm seeing the real GT3 guys putting in on the telly right now..

Yup that was me :cheers:

I tried the next combo and i could only manage a 2:20 at Bathurst. About 18 seconds off from what i'm seeing the real GT3 guys putting in on the telly right now..

Yeah, we're a ways off from them but the track seems pretty good otherwise. What car where you using?

Yeah, we're a ways off from them but the track seems pretty good otherwise. What car where you using?
The Lambo suited me best so far, Nissan needs some setup work to get rid of that oversteer. Good thing that there's a lot of possibilities with the entire GT3 field up for grabs this time.

Which time did you manage already?

Yeah I'm sorry I couldn't make the second race guys but the first was good. Got involved with one of those instances mentioned above I think, smacked right in to the door of someone who spun with someone else in front of me. Anyway, it was fun, caught up to and cleanly passed 3 cars, had a good little battle with fatkrakr. Very enjoyable, good clean racing. Helicorsa is a great tool.

As for GT3s at Bathurst, I'm lapping in the 15 second range but I was in a server last night and a guy was doing 12s

The Lambo suited me best so far, Nissan needs some setup work to get rid of that oversteer. Good thing that there's a lot of possibilities with the entire GT3 field up for grabs this time.

Which time did you manage already?

I've only done a few laps, don't remember what my times were but I think it was in the 1:20 range without any practice or setup. I'm not sure which car I'll use, plan to test at least the Merc SLS, GTR, 650S, and the BMW.

Latest Posts

Back