The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 422,206 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, thanks muchly. (Dave's not here) :D

I can do worse.
Or I could show you a job so bad I couldn't do it in the news comments… :sly:

Anyway, I am much loving of this :gtplanet: and I am being of the glad to send you for these free items.
 
Thanks for the Honda poonsa
 
Today I am going to donate 5 matte paints and I will pick random who ever first reply to me gets it if no one reply me in 6 hours this often ends then
 
Silver10
Today I am going to donate 5 matte paints and I will pick random who ever first reply to me gets it if no one reply me in 6 hours this often ends then

I am in need of matte paints. U have me added. CrazyRocker3
 
all paint finish sent
 
My #23 and other random gears have been sent to Jonas,he now has a full send box.:)
 
Last edited:
Clytius
Ok, you want anything in return?

I forgot all about this trade I have no trades tomorrow. Will send then.
 
Rob192005
My #23 and other random gears have been sent to Jonas,he now has a full send box.:)

Nice!

Mobi
 
Does anybody have a Honda Odyssey that you could give me? I will pay you back with one of the cars Listed down below of your choice:

Click on the links to view the cars

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0309.pngThe Honda Odyssey I Need

Merc CLK 55 AMG '00

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0532.png

Merc CL 600 '00

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0531.png

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0741.png

Nissan SKYLINE T-R V . spec (R34) '99

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0748.png

Mitsu 3000GT MR (J) '98

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0560.png

Mitsu GTO Twin Turbo '95

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0591.png

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0224.png

Oullium SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04

http://assets.gt5cars.net/images/cars/0784.png


My online ID is Zedman1996 Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Does anybody have a Honda Odyssey that you could give me? I will pay you back with one of the cars Listed down below of your choice:

Url's*

My online ID is Zedman1996 Thanks.

Wrong thread dude. Try the general trading thread or make one of your own.
 
Wrong thread dude. Try the general trading thread or make one of your own.

All I want is a Honda Odyssey. Add me, I'm ZedMan1996. You will recive one of the Cars Listed by your choice.
 
All I want is a Honda Odyssey. Add me, I'm ZedMan1996. You will recive one of the Cars Listed by your choice.

Do you care about miles? I'll see if I have one. I doubt it though. Alright.. you really don't have to but ok. I'll add in a bit.

Edit: sorry i'll check tomorow. Can't get on tonight. Apologies.
 
Last edited:
All I want is a Honda Odyssey. Add me, I'm ZedMan1996. You will recive one of the Cars Listed by your choice.

PLEASE READ THE OP! This is a giveaway thread, not the BEGGING thread. If you want a car, post up in the general Marketplace.
 
All I want is a Honda Odyssey. Add me, I'm ZedMan1996. You will recive one of the Cars Listed by your choice.

Well, all I want is a coke, but that ain't gonna happen, IS IT!?
:lol:

Next time I suggest you read the OP.
 
Some freebies on offer ...

Paints, glitch suit/helmut, JG suit

1st in best dressed.
 
Some freebies on offer ...

Paints, glitch suit/helmut, JG suit

1st in best dressed.

Want pink paint, if you have any available.
 
Yurimonk
Want pink paint, if you have any available.

Yep, have some pink, send a FR to duffman71 and will send them over later
 
Yep, have some pink, send a FR to duffman71 and will send them over later

FR sent, and thank you.

Also have a RUF CTR2 '96 for anyone who wants it. Won't be able to send till tomorrow night, though.
 
FR sent, and thank you.

Also have a RUF CTR2 '96 for anyone who wants it. Won't be able to send till tomorrow night, though.

is it 0/0/0
 
Its 0/some odd miles/0. Just bought it before starting bspec 9 Hour Endurance race.

ok thanks for the answer I let others have this car then
 
ok thanks for the answer I let others have this car then

Kk. Also question, for 0/0/0 I've seen cars have 0.2633 or something similar, does that count as a 0/0/0?
 
Kk. Also question, for 0/0/0 I've seen cars have 0.2633 or something similar, does that count as a 0/0/0?

it don't count as 0/0/0 because they think someone has mod that car and people might not want it... so 0/0/0 has to be 0 miles not 0.0001
 
it don't count as 0/0/0 because they think someone has mod that car and people might not want it... so 0/0/0 has to be 0 miles not 0.0001

Allright, thank you, so if I see a car w/ 0 miles exactly I should snag it up from now on.
 
Yurimonk
FR sent, and thank you.

Also have a RUF CTR2 '96 for anyone who wants it. Won't be able to send till tomorrow night, though.

Could I please have the RUF?
 
Hi i was wanting to know if you might have a 2010 ticket to give away please, thanks
 
rambotalbot
Hi i was wanting to know if you might have a 2010 ticket to give away please, thanks

Read the 🤬 OP! >:-( :grumpy:
 
Read the what sorry? I haven't a clue what you mean.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back