The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 422,246 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I think this is needed to new members:


IF YOUR A NEW MEMBER READ OP (1ST POST OF THIS THREAD) AND THEN GIVEAWAY SOMETHING , IF NOT YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED AS BEGGER AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE FREE GIFTS FROM THIS GREAT COMMUNITY ! GOOD LUCK.


I think it's good :)
Stop yelling mate!
:sly: :sly: :lol:
All I want is my two front teeth!!
 
Car was sent a little earlier, did you receive it?

Sorry mate, needed beauty sleep. Car received, it's a lovely piece of kit. Thank you for your generosity. "cheers:
 
Send me a PSN friend request and i'll send either a replica; Ford Mustang RTC-R or Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale , your choice.

Does the offer for the Lambo still stand?
 
On request, changed OP title.
Will rewrite OP when im back from holiday.

But please ignore posts that clearly didnt read the OP.
That at least keeps them wondering, and they might consider reading it before having a mass bash flood 👍
Thanks for contributing guys (and girls).

Back on...uh...Wednesday?..

Mobi posti
 
Outeke
On request, changed OP title.
Will rewrite OP when im back from holiday.

But please ignore posts that clearly didnt read the OP.
That at least keeps them wondering, and they might consider reading it before having a mass bash flood 👍
Thanks for contributing guys (and girls).

Back on...uh...Wednesday?..

Mobi posti

Ok. Enjoy the rest of your holiday

Greets!
 
Sorry mate, needed beauty sleep. Car received, it's a lovely piece of kit. Thank you for your generosity. "cheers:

Your welcome :D:tup:

Does the offer for the Lambo still stand?

Yep, send FR whenever you can and i'll send one over tomorrow
 
mp10
Your welcome :D:tup:

Yep, send FR whenever you can and i'll send one over tomorrow

Ok, I'll send the FR tomorrow morning when I wake up :)
 
Mattes (standard), gold and silver chrome, and 5 of my new favorite black paint - Raven Black Pearl Effect are available after reset. As always, 112 horns and glitch suits available as well.
 
Nevermind. Paints still on offer til reset. 👍

They include chromes, mattes, and shifts.
 
Last edited:
Mattes (standard), gold and silver chrome, and 5 of my new favorite black paint - Raven Black Pearl Effect are available after reset. As always, 112 horns and glitch suits available as well.

Would you mind giving me 2 of each chrome and a glitch suit?


I got a few of each Midnight Purple and a Matt Black I don't need. 👍
 
Would you mind giving me 2 of each chrome and a glitch suit?
I got a few of each Midnight Purple and a Matt Black I don't need. 👍

It's all free my brother - 'tis why it is called the Giveaway thread - add s0ul_chicken and I can get you hooked up. The 'o' in soul is a zero.
 
It's all free my brother - 'tis why it is called the Giveaway thread - add s0ul_chicken and I can get you hooked up. The 'o' in soul is a zero.

I appreciate it very much. 👍
 
salikriaz
Nevermind. Paints still on offer til reset. 👍

They include chromes, mattes, and shifts.

What shifts do you have?
 
salikriaz
Should have all of them. Maybe missing 1 or 2.

Do you mind giving me some random ones? (I would prefer if they weren't all the white ones.) Send a FR to CrazyRocker3. Thanks!
 
Do you mind giving me some random ones? (I would prefer if they weren't all the white ones.) Send a FR to CrazyRocker3. Thanks!

I'll have to send tomorow as I can't get to my ps3 tonight. :cheers:
 
Mattes (standard), gold and silver chrome, and 5 of my new favorite black paint - Raven Black Pearl Effect are available after reset. As always, 112 horns and glitch suits available as well.

would you maybe care to send me horn 112 and raven black pearl! thanks!
 
would you maybe care to send me horn 112 and raven black pearl! thanks!
I can do that - add s0ul_chicken and willl set you up... I will be logging in shortly, so please get your FR to me quick! s0ul_chicken - the 'o' in soul is a zero.

EDIT: I can only send one chip of the RBPE since I promised a double set of chrome to robrabbitman - but if you add Headwound_Harry as well, I can send all five.
 
Last edited:
cant add you tell it tell monday is that ok?
 
Just put a reminder of what I need to send you in the message body of the FR.

Sent a glitch helmet and suit - gold and silver chrome to robrabbitman. Enjoy!
 
GTCam
Some freebies on offer ...

Paints, glitch suit/helmut, JG suit

1st in best dressed.

Offer open again!
 
Offer open again!

Can I just have some glitch suits? I need 1 helmet and 3 suits to get 5x of each.
 
Dooblewasur
Can I just have some glitch suits? I need 1 helmet and 3 suits to get 5x of each.

Yep.. Cool, send FR to duffman71
 
Dooblewasur
I won't be able to for…12 hours-ish.:scared:
Still okay?

No dramas.. Send fr when you can; if it is 12 hours, your likely delivery will be in 28 hours
 
GTCam
No dramas.. Send fr when you can; if it is 12 hours, your likely delivery will be in 28 hours

Sounds good...
That means that receiving will be in 144 hours or so :lol:

Mobi
 
Yurimonk
Car Finally sent, sorry for taking so long. Still trying to figure out the whole 1 car/day rule and when it resets.

No problem man, the main thing is, it sent :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back