The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 423,242 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also noticed that Milldrum and Ch1potle had "brother drivers" too.: I.Best and V.Best.:lol:
 
Any paint. The DLC paints aren't tradeable sorry, is there anything else you would like?

Oops! Never noticed it was a DLC paint, do you have any Chameleon Orange instead? Thanks.
 
Could I be greedy and ask for 0/0/0 GSX-R/4?
:crazy: I meant one 0/0/0 car (that I have) of your choice. Look at my garage via my sig.
 
I think there is only one car in there that I don't have.:crazy:





That would be the SRT/4 but anyway 5 minutes 'til blast off!:)
 
Last edited:
I think there is only one car in there that I don't have.:crazy:





That would be the SRT/4 but anyway 5 minutes 'til blast off!:)

So you want the SRT/4??
 
Thank you sir.:D To triple-zeros please.
 
Outeke
But if you send a Friends Request to Outje1067, I will forward it tonight.

Ok
 
First race is underway..can't seem to add scottish's bobs to the server though,I am looking into it,this race features:SoulChicken,Gamerdog6482, Dooblewasur,UKtopgear92,Ross,Diogo, Ouwtje and of course one of my own bobs.
 
Rob192005
First race is underway..can't seem to add scottish's bobs to the server though,I am looking into it,this race features:SoulChicken,Gamerdog6482,Dooblewasur,UKtopgear92,Ross,Diogo,Ouwtje and of course one of my own bobs.

Thanks!

And I'll send that car in 1 week and 1 day!
 
Thanks man.:)
 
Diogo's horns have been delivered!
 
550th post!
 
Last edited:
I'll let these go to the next response but you just won that race.👍 Diogo was 2nd,UKtopgear92 3rd,SoulChicken 4th,UKtopgear92 5th.
 
With Beach? What was he driving?
 
Yes,and an LFA.
 
nealcropper
I don't have the RSC. What about the Pajero evolution rally raid car 03, be quick im leaving for work in 10 mins.

Sorry braddles already taken.

I have rsc
 
The Venom Council's Horn Giveaway​
All of these horns are completely free. Only catch is you must have at least as many posts as the highest number horn you are trying to claim. Without further ado, these are the numbers of the horns I am giving away:

2
52
78
91
92
93
120
126
132
133
144
145
156
196
201
211
228
236
240
244
260
268
274


All are free. Obviously I can't send all of them in one day. One person is limited to 5 total from this lot. There are a total of 25 horns.
 
Last edited:
gamerdog6482
You do realize that he was talking to me, right?

Oh really? Sorry. I was to lazy to read all these posts. I just woke up. Was I hijacking your giveaway? Oh and could I have 112 horn please?
 
Can I please have horn 157 sir? I think that's the LP400 one.
 
Oh really? Sorry. I was to lazy to read all these posts. I just woke up. Was I hijacking your giveaway? Oh and could I have 112 horn please?


Both? Or just one? I would assume both, why you would take one is beyond me. Shoot me up an FR and i'll send them on the next Aurora Spy Plane that come through here. They go very fast, so it shouldn't take that long.
 
I only need 157 man.:) about to start race two.
 
I only need 157 man.:) about to start race two.

Takes me so long to post...
My "both" post was about the previus request for a horn 112. My computer is very old and slow.
 
gamerdog6482
Both? Or just one? I would assume both, why you would take one is beyond me. Shoot me up an FR and i'll send them on the next Aurora Spy Plane that come through here. They go very fast, so it shouldn't take that long.

Um sure I wouldn't mind taking both
 
Why would you? Fiddle remote me and I'll sabotage them to you.
 
Takes me so long to post...
My "both" post was about the previus request for a horn 112. My computer is very old and slow.

My mistake,Mr Beach is driving an Evo VI this time.
 
...?
aNYWAY, Dr. Rob, your 157 is here...
 
Thanks.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back