The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 422,648 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob192005
So what actually are the spiderman suits?
They are bright spiderman colored suits. Ill send you one if you want
onison2
Are you sending the FR or me?

I will
 
Thanks,to my alt please.:) but what are they really called? like what brand of gear is it?

And yes Dooble,sir,I had figured that one out.:lol:
 
Rob192005
Thanks,to my alt please.:) but what are they really called? like what brand of gear is it?

And yes Dooble,sir,I had figured that one out.:lol:

Some of them are checkered,some of them are stripes,stuff like that.
 
Cool.:)
 
Thanks,to my alt please.:) but what are they really called? like what brand of gear is it?

And yes Dooble,sir,I had figured that one out.:lol:

Bwahahahaha!


Toothless-Old-Man.jpg
Toothless-Old-Man.jpg

(two for good measure)
​
 
:lol:! And thanks Loco,I'm running yours too(and I believe yours also Dooble).
 
Rob192005
:lol:! And thanks Loco,I'm running yours too(and I believe yours also Dooble).

I'm already at 15 million! Dollars!
 
Scottish GT5
They're yours!! I'll send tomorrow morning. Do you have me on PSN? If so LSV or GTP?

I'm pretty sure I have you on PSN, i'll check.

Edit: No, I don't have you on PSN. What account should I add?
 
Last edited:
Free Audi S4 '98 0/0/0 Hibiscus Red Pearl
 
I had 12 Level 16 tickets and did just that to get all seven colors of the FTO Super Touring Car.

Black
Very Black
Blacker
Extremely Black
Quite Black
Blacker than $***
In the Black
 
porthillking
I'm pretty sure I have you on PSN, i'll check.

Edit: No, I don't have you on PSN. What account should I add?

Just add GTP_Lamborghini then!
 
Ferrari california for free 0/0/0
 
Anyone want a car? It's a lucky dip!!! Answer this question right and you will receive 1 free random car.

The question is, what was the hardest enemy in FF7? First to reply wins it!
 
Djtim can I have the california please :)
 
GTPDAMO
Djtim can I have the california please :)

Sure:-) "tim-iris" psn name i will send you later if you add me
 
nealcropper
Anyone want a car? It's a lucky dip!!! Answer this question right and you will receive 1 free random car.

The question is, what was the hardest enemy in FF7? First to reply wins it!

Sephiroth?
 
nealcropper
Lol, nope, he was probably the easiest.

Ooooooh,ruby or emerald lol.or did i ruin it now?lol
 
Thankyou djtim, I will be on soon and add you then :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back