The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 422,770 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outeke
That sounds great.

You want a ticket or a car today? :D

I've got one I'm trying to give away myself.

However, if you still can't get rid of your ticket in a couple hours, I wouldn't turn it down.
 
I've got one I'm trying to give away myself.

However, if you still can't get rid of your ticket in a couple hours, I wouldn't turn it down.

Not a certain car you've been looking for? Got almost every model in DLC color available.
You need to be able to send a fr right now though :)
 
Outeke
Not a certain car you've been looking for? Got almost every model in DLC color available.
You need to be able to send a fr right now though :)

Nope not hunting anything currently. Maybe next time.
 
Well shoot, I hate to ask.:nervous: I'd rather give. :)👍

I'm in need of 1, Toyota/ Lime Green Pearl??

Anybody willing to help, shall be rewarded..:sly:

Thanks in advance..👍

Checked both of my accounts, nada on either, sorry.:(
 
Nope not hunting anything currently. Maybe next time.

OK, cool! 👍

Turned the ps3 off. More luck next time receivers of free cars, tickets, paint, horns etc etc :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Funny to see in the marketplace at least 4 wanted threads with cars I have...and nobody comes in here to get it :( :(
 
playnthru
Well shoot, I hate to ask.:nervous: I'd rather give. :)👍

I'm in need of 1, Toyota/ Lime Green Pearl??

Anybody willing to help, shall be rewarded..:sly:

Thanks in advance..👍

Just check all my account and no sign of this paint from me either. :(
 
This is depressing. :(
 
Thank you all for looking.

Maybe I need to check the color database.. I'm not sure it exists.

Thanks again everyone.
 
playnthru
Thank you all for looking.

Maybe I need to check the color database.. I'm not sure it exists.

Thanks again everyone.

I was thinking this but didn't want to be rude :sly:

Just seems strange non of us have it. :(
 
Duck's sheet doesn't have it.

Sharky doesn't have it, nor searching for it.

:(
 
playnthru
Thank you all for looking.

Maybe I need to check the color database.. I'm not sure it exists.

Thanks again everyone.

I think there is a lime green pearl on the FT-86 Concept '09.

It may not give a chip though.
 
Thank you all for looking.

Maybe I need to check the color database.. I'm not sure it exists.

Thanks again everyone.

Just look at the database and no Lime Green Pearl... :(
And dont have on any of my accounts either.

Lots of Lime Green Metallic tough...

Chat soon. :)
 
No Lime Green Pearl at all - in any of my accounts. :(
 
OK, cool! 👍

Turned the ps3 off. More luck next time receivers of free cars, tickets, paint, horns etc etc :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Funny to see in the marketplace at least 4 wanted threads with cars I have...and nobody comes in here to get it :( :(

Same here. Thenextbob wasn`t able to send a FR. So there will be no 370Z - not in original paint nor in DLC paint... :ouch:


Sorry for double post - hope no kitten has to die because of that.
 
Same here. Thenextbob wasn`t able to send a FR. So there will be no 370Z - not in original paint nor in DLC paint... :ouch:

We said it was difficult :lol:
 
I was thinking this but didn't want to be rude :sly:

Just seems strange non of us have it. :(

Thank you for your kindness.:) :cheers:

Yes sir, I would agree 100%..If it's available, one of you would have it.

Maybe I'm chasing a Unicorn.:crazy:

I'll check that database.👍 It' a color from the FT Concept (old one).
 
I can confirm that the chip is from the FT-86 Concept '09. When I bought it, I received no paint chip.

Lotus Isotope Green is almost identical. :)
 
What's so special about the jaguar purple?
 
rohinghai
What's so special about the jaguar purple?

You can't get it as a chip from the Jag anymore. Only available through gifts or trades.
 
I can't play ps3 until Saturday. So on Saturday I will give a car away...
 
Hawklets90
You can't get it as a chip from the Jag anymore. Only available through gifts or trades.

Cool thanks. I better start collecting then!
 
Cool thanks. I better start collecting then!

I just sent you 5 of them to start your collection off, enjoy.
 
zakyta_4
I just sent you 5 of them to start your collection off, enjoy.

No way thanks bro!
 
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Thank you all for trying. 👍
 
playnthru
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Thank you all for trying. 👍

I sent the Isotope Green to Outeke. As long as he can manage the stairs, that color is almost exactly the same.
 
I sent the Isotope Green to Outeke. As long as he can manage the stairs, that color is almost exactly the same.

:lol: Thank you sir.👍 Great tip, I'll try that Isotope Green.. I can buy that in NCD. No need to waste a trade day Mr. Outeke. :)

Thanks,playnthru
 
Ok ok no worries


I`m not worrying - really not. But unfortunately you missed the free slot yesterday because I didn`t receive a FR from you. The next days are completely booked. I`m not scheduling gifts. I`m sorry. :indiff: Maybe next time. Thanks for your understanding.
 
Thenextbob
I would like the 370z in GT-japanese-010 please.I will send the FR tomorrow night ok?

You still after that car painted DLC??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back