The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 423,029 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another hint: The dog was in a car not owned by her previous owner when she got here.

EDIT: Just sent your car Azn

Is it like a State or City? Below you..
And I didn't receive it yet.. :confused:
 
okay.. if I'm not to late send any Lambo
 
Her previous owner was not the one to deliver the dog to us. The state she came from does not have any ocean shore.

And the faster you guys get the dog hint, the faster you can get to see the cutest puppy ever. I will post some pictures here once you guys get it.



Give him the premium one instead :lol:

Was the dog from Canada?
 
okay.. if I'm not to late send any Lambo

You just hit the jackpot! I have sent your Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00, which is the highest PP Italian car that is tradable. Now, I have given this car away at least twice now, so...treat it well! :D
 
You just hit the jackpot! I have sent your Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00, which is the highest PP Italian car that is tradable. Now, I have given this car away at least twice now, so...treat it well! :D
Awesome.. and I will treat her well!
 
This is so hard, because south of where you live all have a shore?

Oh crap I messed up, three of the four sides of the state don't have shoreline to the ocean.
 
Oh crap I messed up, three of the four sides of the state don't have shoreline to the ocean.

Ohio, West Virginia or Pennslyvania? Thats all I can think off. Just remembered they aren't South, one minute.. I am on the verge of giving up. What about if I name every single state in America, would that help?
 
Ohio, West Virginia or Pennslyvania? Thats all I can think off. Just remembered they aren't South, one minute.. I am on the verge of giving up. What about if I name every single state in America, would that help?

I wouldn't give it to you as correct, you must name one-two states in your post as your answer.
 
1 free 0/0/0 of your choice (check my list) to the first person who can tell me what the most popular smartphone company in South Africa is!
 
1 free 0/0/0 of your choice (check my list) to the first person who can tell me what the most popular smartphone company in South Africa is!

Blackberry

I had this before Azn by the way :lol:
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't give it to you as correct, you must name one-two states in your post as your answer.

But when you say South there are no states that aren't on the coast... Can you be more specific as like South East or South West?

EDIT: I have a BB. =) I thought it was Nokia, but I don't know..
 
Blackberry

Come On! Lmfao wow I was about to say it :sly:


EDIT: However as OP says it you suppose to QUOTE the person giving away SO!!


1 free 0/0/0 of your choice (check my list) to the first person who can tell me what the most popular smartphone company in South Africa is!

BlackBerry
 
But when you say South there are no states that aren't on the coast... Can you be more specific as like South East or South West?

EDIT: I have a BB. =) I thought it was Nokia, but I don't know..

This state's pro sports teams have mascots of Birds and Indians
 
Come On! Lmfao wow I was about to say it :sly:


EDIT: However as OP says it you suppose to QUOTE the person giving away SO!!




BlackBerry

Well go look at my post
 
In about 20 minutes I'll give away another car.
 
New York. And with that, I depart...
 
gamerdog6482
In about 20 minutes I'll give away another car.

Its been 20 mins since you posted

Could i claim this?

Thanks
 
All right, free car to the next person who can say the car I was going to give driftenziggy if he didn't pick one!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back