The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 423,996 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
locoman88

Yes. I know thus isn't the right thread but it was for the RSC... (maybe)
 
Theace37
Yes. I know thus isn't the right thread but it was for the RSC... (maybe)

Oh yes today I might be able to send. Haven't even touched it.
 
10 glitch suits, 6 JG suits and 4 112 horns sent to shortasiankid. God I feel good!
 
nealcropper
10 glitch suits, 6 JG suits and 4 112 horns sent to shortasiankid. God I feel good!

Thanks Neal can't wait to use em this weekend!
 
ShortAzianKid
Thanks Neal can't wait to use em this weekend!

No problem, I sent you that many so you might share the wealth :sly:
 
Who wants a car? Downer: Away for the week...

I feel like doing a question... My real name is Charles, can you guess what my friends & family call me for short?
 
YouButNotYou
Who wants a car? Downer: Away for the week...

I feel like doing a question... My real name is Charles, can you guess what my friends & family call me for short?

Charl?
 
YouButNotYou
Who wants a car? Downer: Away for the week...

I feel like doing a question... My real name is Charles, can you guess what my friends & family call me for short?

Charlie? Carl?
 
YouButNotYou
Who wants a car? Downer: Away for the week...

I feel like doing a question... My real name is Charles, can you guess what my friends & family call me for short?

Chuck?
 
YouButNotYou
Indeed, your car?

Although that may be what they call you, it is not however short for Charles.
 
YouButNotYou
Indeed, your car?

Hmm, first let me say this, any rookies? If there isn't, I'll take
A no stripe?
 
Although that may be what they call you, it is not however short for Charles.

I class it as short although others do not... Charlie is what I tell people my name is...even though it is considered short, it can be debated.

EDIT: I'll have a look whether I have the GT No Stripe, of not any other car, but I'll try and get it anyways..
 
locoman88
Hmm, first let me say this, any rookies? If there isn't, I'll take
A no stripe?

Am I kind of a Rookie? xD
 
locoman88
What do you think? When did you sign up?

Lol January.... I dont really know how to judge myself xD
 
Thenextbob
Lol January.... I dont really know how to judge myself xD
Wow. I started around March? So I wouldn't. Sorry.
Edit: so, is a no stripe good?
 
Last edited:
locoman88
Wow. I started around March? So I wouldn't. Sorry.
Edit: so, is a no stripe good?

:D No worries
(Manwhile in my head:
"Oh man it was mine!:grumpy:)
:lol:
 
Thenextbob
:D No worries
(Manwhile in my head:
"Oh man it was mine!:grumpy:)
:lol:

:sly:
Maybe ill send you car after reset? If I can get on quick enough.
 
locoman88
:sly:
Maybe ill send you car after reset? If I can get on quick enough.

A car?:D I would love one ^.^ Anything is free is awesome for me :)
 
locoman88
Okay what car?

I can choose?Great :) I would like a Lamborghini Murciealago LP-640 :) I want to find out a no aero tune for it :)
 
The No Stripe could be good... If I have one. I love the Samsung Galaxy S3 but my phone is so much better...
 
I got 5 paints to give away to first person to quote this post with the 5 colors they want.
 
HOODFIELD
I got 5 paints to give away to first person to quote this post with the 5 colors they want.

Matte purple?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back