The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 422,945 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, he upset the Goblin King.

If anyone needs anything let me know 👍
 
If anyone can do the disappointed face it would be Martin Sheen :lol:. But how do you reverse your poll vote?
 
If anyone can do the disappointed face it would be Martin Sheen :lol:. But how do you reverse your poll vote?

Cant reverse your vote, But its good thing there you see who dont need this thread and you can ignore him 👍
 
Cant reverse your vote, But its good thing there you see who dont need this thread and you can ignore him 👍

True.Thanks for answering!
007.gif
 
dang looking forward to that 2010 ticket

Maybe you should create trading thread cos its not allowed ask tickets in this thread...Not with your giveaway balance ..Good luck :)
 
Maybe you should create trading thread cos its not allowed ask tickets in this thread...Not with your giveaway balance ..Good luck :)

His problem is that he don't respond. I have offered the 2010 ticket to him at least once for sure, maybe twice, not sure, and he didn't respond before that reset, which was like 5 or 6 hours.
We can't help those who don't want to be helped!
 
Could anyone help with the XJR-9 purples or mattes, I spent all mines :(

(I can only get access to PS3 tomorow from 8 Pm GMT +0) :S

Thanks
 
His problem is that he don't respond. I have offered the 2010 ticket to him at least once for sure, maybe twice, not sure, and he didn't respond before that reset, which was like 5 or 6 hours.
We can't help those who don't want to be helped!

Well I think he is only trolling here cos he got all posts in this thread :grumpy:
 
Well I think he is only trolling here cos he got all posts in this thread :grumpy:

:lol: had a quick look and you're right, but he did give good feedback to someone named "Duck"
 
Well I think he is only trolling here cos he got all posts in this thread :grumpy:

You may be on to something there.

:lol: had a quick look and you're right, but he did give good feedback to someone named "Duck"

Yeah I seen that, just the word duck, nothing else :lol:
 
werty_56-1
Could anyone help with the XJR-9 purples or mattes, I spent all mines :(

(I can only get access to PS3 tomorow from 8 Pm GMT +0) :S

Thanks

I can give some Purples. Which of your 9 accounts do you want them on? ( ;) I have 4 so I should not make jokes.)
 
I can give some Purples. Which of your 9 accounts do you want them on? ( ;) I have 4 so I should not make jokes.)

I got 5 :p , Do you have my main , werty_56-1 (I think I fr'ed you for the Red Dragon ?)

Edit : See my signature
 
werty_56-1
I got 5 :p , Do you have my main , werty_56-1 (I think I fr'ed you for the Red Dragon ?)

Edit : See my signature

I will send a FR. The Red Dragon account (My_i_d_ ) is a warehouse account. I delete everyone after about 3 days.
 
I will send a FR. The Red Dragon account (My_i_d_ ) is a warehouse account. I delete everyone after about 3 days.

Can only accept it tomorrow 8 Pm GMT :(
 
I've got your -1 account on my list I think. I will send some over later.
 
I've got your -1 account on my list I think. I will send some over later.

Many thanks :D

(At that time I will be able to send something , let me know if you need some gear , JG 2010 gear or glich gear , or paints or horns ) :D

You too mildrum , if you need anything let me know :D
 
werty_56-1
Can only accept it tomorrow 8 Pm GMT :(

Of course you can. I don't know when that is, but why not. :)

FR is sent.

Edit: I need nothing thanks. :)
 
id be gratefull for anything :) psn is too-much-poon :P
 
5 paint slots open today, anyone need chromes,mattes..etc?
 
Have you got any rosso monza

No any idea, but im prety sure I have. Send fr to urabus098 I send if I have it 👍
 
Fr sent and thanks for looking
 
Of course you can. I don't know when that is, but why not. :)

FR is sent.

Edit: I need nothing thanks. :)

FR accepted !!! :D

Sent out 5 of the jag purple last night. 👍

Cheers mate :) , I'm gonna leave feedback but with most of this thread the experience is always positive 👍
 
Last edited:
Paints available tonight.

Come, ask and get! :D
 
werty_56-1
Could anyone help with the XJR-9 purples or mattes, I spent all mines :(

(I can only get access to PS3 tomorow from 8 Pm GMT +0) :S

Thanks

5 Purple Durples sent to you 'Q'. (Werty.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back