The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 423,483 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooblewasur
I have 2X -or- 3X (up to 5 total) GOLD AND SILVER Chrome. FO FREE BABY!

They seem to be ever-popular, though on some cars they look like…they look…:yuck:
.
 
Anyone want a birthday ticket 1994 or newer?? First come, first serve. Got them all, but only giving away two.
 
300SRT8Fan
Anyone want a birthday ticket 1994 or newer?? First come, first serve. Got them all, but only giving away two.

Sure! Want anything in return?
 
Anyone want a birthday ticket 1994 or newer?? First come, first serve. Got them all, but only giving away two.
could i please have a 2009 :)
do you need anything in return?
 
Can i have a 1967 ticket please? :) do you want anything in return?
 
My mistake, I meant 1994 or older. :banghead: What is wrong with me? :dunce:
Want one 1994 or OLDER? :dunce:

Got all the b-day tickets 1994 or older.

lol ok could i have a 1967 then
do you want anything in return?:)
 
Can i have a 1967 ticket please? :) do you want anything in return?
I'll have to ask the first person who responded if he wants a 1994 or older ticket first. ;)
lol ok could i have a 1967 then
do you want anything in return?:)

Sure, send me an FR. Can send on tuesday...
 
Anyone have a birthday ticket between 1978 and 2006? I need one.
 
Anyone have a birthday ticket between 1978 and 2006? I need one.

Please read the OP once again. And follow it or dont pist at all.

Thanks..
 
Outeke
Please read the OP once again. And follow it or dont pist at all.

Thanks..

Sorry I just really need a 2008 bday ticket so I can get the 370z gt academy and this guy offered me one for a 1978-2006 ticket.
 
X2011
Sorry I just really need a 2008 bday ticket so I can get the 370z gt academy and this guy offered me one for a 1978-2006 ticket.

Well make your own thread. Stop begging.
 
Sorry I just really need a 2008 bday ticket so I can get the 370z gt academy and this guy offered me one for a 1978-2006 ticket.
Make your own thread for one or use the General Trading thread. If you do you will stop getting flamed.
 
Last edited:
i have tank car horn and lamboghini muira horn And can give out 5 horns tommorow to one lucky person
 
Ross
Make your own thread for one or use the General Trading thread. If you do you will stop getting flamed.

I did.

Scottish GT5
Well make your own thread. Stop begging.

I did
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know you're not supposed to ask for stuff and I'm sorry, but does anyone have a 1967 birthday ticket?
 
I know you're not supposed to ask for stuff and I'm sorry, but does anyone have a 1967 birthday ticket?

Yes I bet 60% GT5 players have it...Thanks for asking 👍
 
I know you're not supposed to ask for stuff and I'm sorry, but does anyone have a 1967 birthday ticket?

It is good of you that you actually did read the OP.
Unfortunately you did not think it was necessary for you to follow it.

Personally I doubt if you raised your chance of a ticket this way.
My guts say, no 👎

:cheers:
 
I just just got a collectors edition of the game!!so I get all the Crome cars and other stuff! Now all I need is the stealth cars. Does anyone know where to get the codes for those?
 
I just ebayed a collectors edition of the game!!so I get all the Crome cars and other stuff! Now all I need is the stealth cars. Does anyone know where to get the codes for those?

Some never learn... :banghead:

EDIT: And they are called "Chromeline"...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back