The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i am, a reply would be cool tho. you know what i mean

Change bit your attitude and maybe some generous member gift you some :) There is no schedule and you should be happy, cos Outeke made this thread to share everyone that nice(Super rare :lol: ) paint chip.Lets make this nice and easy ok?
EDIT: 2 available slots used to triggsie1 👍

Last edited:
I'd also appreciate receiving this paint @ PSN tftadlock. I'm @ PS3 and can accept FR now. Thanks in advance!

Afterwards, I'll join in on the paint duping & sending with my daily gifting of cars.

I'd also appreciate receiving this paint @ PSN tftadlock. I'm @ PS3 and can accept FR now. Thanks in advance!

Afterwards, I'll join in on the paint duping & sending with my daily gifting of cars.

I syed Bit earlier I can send those :)
Just fr to urabus098 I gift you 5 chips in 5 hours 👍

Outeke x 5 sent 👍

@ oldbloke....your next on my list mate...straight to main or mix to both accounts? 👍

Outeke x 5 sent 👍

@ oldbloke....your next on my list mate...straight to main or mix to both accounts? 👍

Thanks mate.👍
You must have read my mind mate.(That shouldn't have taken long):)
Don't have any of these paints on G0sub1 at all.
Only send if you have time mate or if someone else doesn't need them.
Do you need any sent back as I'm not sending any out tomorrow yet?

On that note if anyone is waiting for paints let me know and if Gazelle doesn't need them I can send tomorrow after reset.
Cheers.👍

oldbloke007
Thanks mate.👍
You must have read my mind mate.(That shouldn't have taken long):)
Don't have any of these paints on G0sub1 at all.
Only send if you have time mate or if someone else doesn't need them.
Do you need any sent back as I'm not sending any out tomorrow yet?

On that note if anyone is waiting for paints let me know and if Gazelle doesn't need them I can send tomorrow after reset.
Cheers.👍

I can send 5 to your sub account tomorrow ? Let me know.

I can send 5 to your sub account tomorrow ? Let me know.

Looks like Gazelle will cover it thanks anyway mate.:)
Thought I had sent some to myself earlier but hadn't. So my own fault really.
If you need more let me know and I can get some to you a little later.
Cheers mate.👍

5 chips sent 👍

5 sent.:)
Cheers.:)👍

... and received. Thanks a lot, mate :)👍

I'm a bit busy this weekend but I should be able to send to anyone else before next reset... I'll try to come back here before that to check if I can help
cheers

Change bit your attitude and maybe some generous member gift you some :) There is no schedule and you should be happy, cos Outeke made this thread to share everyone that nice(Super rare :lol: ) paint chip.Lets make this nice and easy ok?
EDIT: 2 available slots used to triggsie1 👍

You are right, people should in every way stay cool and friendly. Since it is all about giveaway, people should realize that.

Anyway I think this thread should not attract beggers or askers (althrough it does).
It should be a thread for supporters, for people to say in this thread "I have a free slot for horns/MC's/Paints/a car/a ticket", at least I will!

So did anybody vote for best supporter yet?
I still gonna send out a car/ticket today..to one of you....if you want to or not :)

👍

I think JK83 should be one of the top contenders for a ticket.

He has my vote.

Outeke
Because of the nice Supra? hehehe

Good choice...JK83 does rule :-)

Lol, minus the car, I would still choose JK :)

Also I will send a ticket to the person that gets the votes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back