The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 paints to the next person to respond,I have every paint but not necessarily 5 of each of them.

calico
Ok cool I'll send when I get home.

Thank you calico, received the ticket and paints :)

I know this is not a trade thread, but if you need anything, please ask, as I may be able to help you too 👍

Hello Outeke, long time listener, first time caller. ;)

I have some free stuff. So would anyone like some free stuff? (Can't do tickets as I'm booked solid.)

So free 5 x paints.
Free suits.
Free helmets.

Milldrum
Hello Outeke, long time listener, first time caller. ;)

I have some free stuff. So would anyone like some free stuff? (Can't do tickets as I'm booked solid.)

So free 5 x paints.
Free suits.
Free helmets.

Do you have any Gold or Silver matching Suit/Helmet?

i love gt5
Do you have any Gold or Silver matching Suit/Helmet?

Um, I have lots of helmets and suits. I'm sure gold or silver would be in there. I will send some over from my 'Milldrum' account.

@milldrum
You wouldn't happen to have any safari helmets you don't want would you?
Just trying to complete that set

Milldrum
Um, I have lots of helmets and suits. I'm sure gold or silver would be in there. I will send some over from my 'Milldrum' account.

Sending FR in a moment, you could check my GT page in sig which I have and which not;)
Thanks.

evilmat360
@milldrum
You wouldn't happen to have any safari helmets you don't want would you?
Just trying to complete that set

i love gt5
Sending FR in a moment, you could check my GT page in sig which I have and which not;)
Thanks.

Milldrum, not GT-HO-FALCON.

I will take care of business for both of you. :)

Does anyone have matte dark silver I have been asking everyone in gt5 no one has it or will give it to me. :(

I would like to thank superman184 and scottish GT5 for wasting my time. Why do people reply to threads and not bother going through with sending the fr's. Its a strange world we live in. Free stuff and people dont want to help themselves. lol

I would like to thank superman184 and scottish GT5 for wasting my time. Why do people reply to threads and not bother going through with sending the fr's. Its a strange world we live in. Free stuff and people dont want to help themselves. lol

I'm sorry but I never noticed you had replied to my post...

Anyone feeling generous - I'm after a lv. 19 and/or 20 ticket.

Anyone looking for a lv. 10, 11, 14, 23, 24 or 1000 I've got 'em.

Anyone feeling generous - I'm after a lv. 19 and/or 20 ticket.

Anyone looking for a lv. 10, 11, 14, 23, 24 or 1000 I've got 'em.

Another new GTP member that did not master in reading the OP.

:( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back