The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You okay with me sending you any of the cars and not a particular? You are free to choose one you know, or even two if there isn't anyone else claiming a car. :) Did a double check and I've got two 0/0/0 Charger 440 R/T that might be of interest.

Unfortunately I've must have missed that the Super Bee had 3 changes and a win. :ouch: But if you want it it's yours, otherwise perhaps I could smoothen this mistake of mine by offering a 0/0/0 Charger 440 R/T in addition to the Super bee?

Edit: Added to PSN.

no worries sir ill just take the charger 440 r/t nothing else
FR accepeted :)

I've got some cars to give away. Note that all of them got some mileage on them but have never been driven by me so changes/wins should be 0/0. The cars are:

-Camaro SS '69
-Charger Suber Bee 426 '71
-Corvette grand sports (C4) '96
-Quattro '82
-Silvia spec-R Aero '99
-GT-R M-spec (R34) '02

Can I get the ss please?

- Jeff Gordon Suit
- Glitch Suit-00
- Glitch Helmet-00
- XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
- Horn #112 (tank horn)

^ Can I get those things I have none of them lol.

Also looking for some muscle cars if you have any not in use laying around send it to me ill be more then glad. Sadly I don't got many cars to give because I just started yesterday. Btw in particular im looking for a chevelle ss or camaro ss thanks.

- Jeff Gordon Suit
- Glitch Suit-00
- Glitch Helmet-00
- XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
- Horn #112 (tank horn)

Also looking for some muscle cars if you have any not in use laying around send it to me ill be more then glad. Sadly I don't got many cars to give because I just started yesterday. Btw in particular im looking for a chevelle ss or camaro ss thanks.

You are breaking the OP rules, you're not allowed to ask for these (not all of them), but I think some people can give you some.

Anyway, I am giving away (it's really not me, it's some people on the internet :lol: ) FREE GT2 MUSIC!

GT2!

The Real Motorious City

Moon Over the Castle GT2

Soul of Garage
(Good Memories!)

From the East
(My Fave!)

Gold Rush

- Jeff Gordon Suit
- Glitch Suit-00
- Glitch Helmet-00
- XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
- Horn #112 (tank horn)

Please read the OP this is a place to offer gifts not ask for them.
Send fr to zegolfman with message horn 112 i will send it to you.

Hi,

We feel that everybody should be able to have (these are the only things you can 'beg' for!!):
- Jeff Gordon Suit
- Glitch Suit-00
- Glitch Helmet-00
- XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
- Horn #112 (tank horn)

I was asking for this ^ and was just throwing in if anyone had a extra muscle car that they dont use or have no use for it that I will take it wasnt really asking for one. But my bad anyways even though op clearly stated these are the only things you can "beg" for

I was asking for this ^ and was just throwing in if anyone had a extra muscle car that they dont use or have no use for it that I will take it wasnt really asking for one. But my bad anyways even though op clearly stated these are the only things you can "beg" for

I really don't mean to be a troll, but that is asking (without asking.)

Anyway, I could send you the glitch suit/helmet if you shoot me an FR.
Probably tomorrow or later this week for sure.

Well im asking for the stuff but the car I know its kinda asking but just wanted to slip that in there :P what can I say I love muscle cars lol and ok ill send you a FR

Well im asking for the stuff but the car I know its kinda asking but just wanted to slip that in there :P what can I say I love muscle cars lol and ok ill send you a FR

If you want to trade for muscle cars start a thread.

If you want to trade for muscle cars start a thread.

I see this is just going to keep on and on, bottom line forget the car the items is what I'm asking for. I already did start a thread but thanks.

Dooblewasur

You seem familiar do I already have you as a friend? Or did we race or something?

19988pasha
You seem familiar do I already have you as a friend? Or did we race or something?

No, and probably not, because I rarely race online. Probably been at least 2 months...

What's so familiar? Good looks? Funny jokes? Great smile?
:sly:

I get the funny one a lot. It's my job. I go around policing the internet, making sure everyone laughs. :lol: I make myself laugh a lot too.

-A mobile post, gosh darn it!

Dooblewasur
No, and probably not, because I rarely race online. Probably been at least 2 months...

What's so familiar? Good looks? Funny jokes? Great smile?
:sly:

I get the funny one a lot. It's my job. I go around policing the internet, making sure everyone laughs. :lol: I make myself laugh a lot too.

-A mobile post, gosh darn it!

Your from North Korea???

I noticed that little flag too.

He must be family to the Kim's....who else has Internet in North Korea? :lol:

BOW DOWN TO THE GREAT LEADER!!!!

For your convenience, I have provided you with a Great Leader to bow down to. :lol:

kimilsung.gif

Hey, just because he's dead doesn't mean he can be the president!
Seriously.

Can I get the ss please?

Sending friend request in a hour or two.

So far it's looking like this:

23/5 - Corvette grand sports (C4) '96/Silvia spec-R Aero '99/Quattro '82 - jonasrulez (Silvia sent)
24/5 - GT-R M-spec (R34) '02 - zeron824
26/5 - Camaro SS '69 - Matt3589

Last edited:
first time posting in this thread so I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

but I'm looking for a Honda NSX Prototype LM Road Car

I've never found one and they keep smashing me online! so my last ditch effort is GT Planet

let me know what's up! thanks

first time posting in this thread so I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

but I'm looking for a Honda NSX Prototype LM Road Car

I've never found one and they keep smashing me online! so my last ditch effort is GT Planet

let me know what's up! thanks

You're not really supposed to ask for things in this thread, this is more just to find things that people have decided on their own to give away.

I would recommend creating a new thread or asking here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132885

Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back