the glitch came in 1.07 post, where?

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 15 comments
  • 1,350 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
402
Messages
crossup125
looking for that post/thread search isnt finding it
 
What?

Is this post also available in English?
 
someone posted what he claimed proved that the glitch was 'delivered' in the 1.07 patch, I'd like to revisit that post and thread, so I'm asking if anyone knows where it is, as using the search function hasn't found the post for me

if you read both the thread title above and my post, a translation wont be necessary

What?

Is this post also available in English?
 
that info is false, since the glitch was first discovered back in December. I remember seeing it over Christmas. It's patched now anyways, and is a dead issue.
 
What glitch are you on about? The SSR7 glitch has been gotten rid off by the V1.08 update but the Top Gear glitch is still around. I can't think of any other thread worthy glitches.
 
someone posted what he claimed proved that the glitch was 'delivered' in the 1.07 patch, I'd like to revisit that post and thread, so I'm asking if anyone knows where it is, as using the search function hasn't found the post for me

if you read both the thread title above and my post, a translation wont be necessary
Or one should explain to us in a bit more detail what you mean.
 
someone posted what he claimed proved that the glitch was 'delivered' in the 1.07 patch, I'd like to revisit that post and thread, so I'm asking if anyone knows where it is, as using the search function hasn't found the post for me

if you read both the thread title above and my post, a translation wont be necessary
Then why didn't you post that in the first place? 💡 The thread title and post had a lack of grammar and punctuation with absolutely no structure and was just gibberish.
 
^ I understood it just fine. I mean as long as people have common sense, its not hard to really piece to together what he means. Though he was right that the topic was quite clear on what his question was. Probably not in the best of forms, but easily understandable. ;D
 
if you read both the thread title above and my post, a translation wont be necessary

I'm going to test drive this 👍

AUP. Please follow. Spelling. Punctuation.

looking for that post/thread search isnt finding it
 
I understood it perfectly fine too, guess we must just be super intelligent, either that or the people that don't understand came on the "wrong" bus.
 
And how would you understand it if English wasn't your first language?
 
I understood it perfectly fine too, guess we must just be super intelligent, either that or the people that don't understand came on the "wrong" bus.

Yup, that must be it. Thanks for breaking it down for us "wrong" bussers.
 
I think I got what he meant, not sure though.

I mean how hard is it to type in full, punctuated English? While also providing details?
 
this is why i hardly use this forum,moderators think there better than everybody else with this rude arragant attitude,pull yourself out from your own ass
 
this is why i hardly use this forum,moderators think there better than everybody else with this rude arragant attitude,pull yourself out from your own ass

W.r.t the original poster, AUP state:

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

With respect to you stickybeaking:

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

Given the OP got his answer, The End.
 
this is why i hardly use this forum,moderators think there better than everybody else with this rude arragant attitude,pull yourself out from your own ass
With such terrible punctuation and grammar, we're quite pleased you don't post often. 👍 Keep it up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back