I have finally done it. I have my platinum trophy on PS4 for PBugs. This means I am finished with the game and it has gone back in its cover and now sits on the shelf. A real shame I did not finish the career (all bar 4 races) because it is bugged and not accessible. But hey, no great loss ;-) Also after this thread is finished with I will only be looking in on this forum occasionally over the next few months to see whether this bugfest has been patched well enough to play. (Which I very much doubt as SMS is more concerned with PCARS 2) I have made several posts here and some will be acquainted with the frustration I had with this game and the many bugs I have encountered. Yes, I have had some fun and when this game works well it is very good indeed but when it is in its normal cantankerous mode it is truly dreadful. My last trophy to get was the Pentopodium (50 online race podiums). Well we know what a joke online is don’t we? And no, I could not get a friend to help because *none* of my friends play this game anymore. So I did it the hard way. To say 90% of online people can’t drive, I fear is an understatement. The other 10% is made up 5% that can drive but don’t know the rules and the other 5% that are just nasty and want to wreck your race. With the garbled chat and no kick option it really was a horrid experience. One tip for anyone wanting to try this by themselves, like I did, pick lobbies where all aids are off. Qualify first and just watch the idiots demolish themselves in your mirrors ;-) Providing you can actually make it around the first corner without being hit ;-) But even then there is still hope because most will crash and burn anyway and the trophy means only a podium anyway. Usually a starting grid of 15 means there will be 5 or so that finish. Smash, crash, wreck your race and then leave seems to be how most operate. Still the most frustrating thing about this game is that it could have been sooooo good. To quote another member here “somewhere buried in here is a really good game”. Here is a quick YouTube clip I uploaded to show what my experience has been like. These are just few of the many incidents I have encountered. Please pay attention to the last clip with the Clio. In one lap it crashes into hidden barriers on 3 consecutive corners. This one holds the record so far. BTW I have kept it short so as to not bore people too much but you will get the gist ;-) So I will finally say bye bye to PBUGS and just move on and I do hope that those that are hanging in there get the enjoyment from this game they deserve. Good luck.