The Grand Tour Returns for Season Two on December 8

Good news for anyone that enjoys the show.

Personally, I wish the show would've ended. Jeremy Clarkson is an untalented paid mouthpiece.

Am I the only one who enjoyed the trio back from 5-10 years ago more so than the 1st season of The Grand Tour? At least in some aspects.

Am I the only one who enjoyed the trio back from 5-10 years ago more so than the 1st season of The Grand Tour? At least in some aspects.

Not at all and I agree they peaked in 2006/07 with Top Gear.
I think of them as very good back then, now just good.
Still very much looking forward to season 2 which reminds me I have to renew my Amazon. Ugh$

*shrugs* more excited for Top Gear now Chris Evans is gone.

The first season of The GT didn't really entice me to carry on watching, to the point I didn't actually finish it.

I find their writing to be very similar to cheating for credits on a videogame - suddenly the engagement and grind has all but gone so there isn't much point to continue.

Hopefully those bits have been changed for the next season. I'll give it a cursory watch.

The actual car testing films and challenges of the first season of TGT felt more "right" than the last couple of seasons of the trio in top gear. I didn´t watch every Episode but nearly I think. I left out the outright stupid ones with no real car theme at all. But despite this I´m very excited for the next season. I am especially looking Forward to the Jag-Challenge and that supercar trip through switzerland....because that´s what the Boys are best at.

I also agree. I love nearly every Episode from Season 1 to Season 16, the Peak being between 2005 and 2010.

XXI
Not at all and I agree they peaked in 2006/07 with Top Gear.
I think of them as very good back then, now just good.
Still very much looking forward to season 2 which reminds me I have to renew my Amazon. Ugh$
I finally found someone who agrees with me! 2006/2007 had some of the greatest episodes ever.

Back